My workouts are getting boring!

Options
Im getting so bored of my workouts. Walking past the same places, using the same machine, doing the same exercises. Its so boring! Does anybody have any interesting workout routines/videos/machines/etc. i could do to spice things up a bit? (and do not say sex, hahaha) The workouts i currently do are; Just dance 3 for wii, the elliptical, walking/running, and 30 day shred (i am starting the 30 day shred today, so im actually doing that :p

Replies

• SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy kickboxing! If you have neflix they have a video on there you can use or Jillian Michaels makes a epic kickboxing dvd! And kickboxing burns tons of calories!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    What about some kind of weight / resistance training?
  • cvthatcher
    cvthatcher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Get the Nike Training Club app for iPhone! I've heard it's on the iPad, too. Anyway, it's free and it's got tons of workouts that you do at home that only require dumbells, a medicine ball, occassionally a jump rope, and a mat. It will kick your butt but it's a really efficient use of time, whether you choose a 15, 30, or 45 minute workout.

I'm not a Nike spokesperson haha, I just really credit that app with helping me get more fit this summer.
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Crunch pilates on netflix kicks my butt. Works your legs and abs really well.
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Turbo Kick is fun and a great workout...even Zumba...both are great... :)