check me out I've changed.

Options
Well I haven't been so faithful to this site over the last 3 months, but I have been faithful to my diet and excersise. I have lost 30lbs of my goal of 43. Now I don't know if I need to lose those extra 13 lbs or not. Im weight training and have held pretty steady around the 198 mark for about 2 wks now. Im just gonna see how it goes from here. Still have some belly Id like to lose though. Anyhow check out my starter pic and my current and let me know what you think. Honestly Think please !! Im pretty proud of my acheivements.

Replies

• dsteveb2
    dsteveb2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't been so faithful to this site over the last 3 months, but I have been faithful to my diet and excersise. I have lost 30lbs of my goal of 43. Now I don't know if I need to lose those extra 13 lbs or not. Im weight training and have held pretty steady around the 198 mark for about 2 wks now. Im just gonna see how it goes from here. Still have some belly Id like to lose though. Anyhow check out my starter pic and my current and let me know what you think. Honestly Think please !! Im pretty proud of my acheivements.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!!! :drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I think you look great too! I think if you keep doing what you're doing your body will find out where it wants to be - 13 lbs or not.
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congraulations. You look pretty good to me. Your new pic shows some attitude. Flaunt it. Yah!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congrats on your success!! :drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You do look great!
  • GingerKid
    GingerKid Posts: 86
    Options
    :glasses: WOOT! COngrats. You look fabulous!!:flowerforyou:

You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great going! :wink:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! hottie!
    I don't see any belly?
    :drinker: great job!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    looking good dude!!! be proud of yourself....I sure am of ya!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • dsteveb2
    dsteveb2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :noway: "WOW!! What a difference:bigsmile: You have really changed and look good:happy: :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: That's good motivation for the rest of us. Why don't you put your new photo on to show off your success.:wink: