NSV on the eliptical

Options
On Saturday I ran on the eliptical for 3 miles without stopping. It took me 45 minutes but I don't think I have ever run that long in my whole life! I remember when walking for 10 minutes was so difficult that it was the only exercise I could do in a day, and now 3 miles!

Replies

• kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    Great job, Soon you will be saying 60 minutes :)
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome! the elliptical takes so getting used to. Good job!
  • monkeyjmonkerson
    Options
    Your perseverance inspires me and I am so proud of all you've overcome and achieved. You can do anything in the world you want to do. This last few months is proof of that.
    xo Your biggest mfp fan!
  • Lanibugluv
    Lanibugluv Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Doesn't it feel so good!?! Keep improving!
  • yngone
    yngone Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: BIG WTG TO YOU !!!!!!!!! That's kickin!
  • cindyb9695
    Options
    That's awesome!! I just started and I could only make it 10 minutes on the elliptical. I can't see me going for 45 minutes. Hopefully one day soon. WTG!!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Awesome progress!
  • gracias60
    gracias60 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! great going
  • borpy
    borpy Posts: 38
    Options
    That's awesome!! I just started and I could only make it 10 minutes on the elliptical. I can't see me going for 45 minutes. Hopefully one day soon. WTG!!!!

I started out only being able to walk for about 10 minutes a day, but before you know it you will be doing 45 minutes as well :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!