Half Way There is a success to me! :)

Options
I began this journey in May of this year. I have went down from a size 24 to a size 12/14 and from 260lbs to 215lbs with only 47lbs left to lose to meet my goal. I have worked hard and learned that its not a matter of exercising but a life style change. I have completely changed my eating habits, and workout everyday one way or another. I am Zumba lover as it has helped me out in a major way, and is my main source for Cardio. Anyway, here is an update picture that I felt like sharing.

7594908096_2d532106ef.jpg
45lbs gone by dreamscometrueweddingplanners, on Flickr

Replies

• Kelhulsey72
    Options
    Congrats to you! That is AWSOME!!!
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow! this motivates me! :D
  • Tiff6884
    Tiff6884 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am so glad I have had a positive effect on you. Never give up, and keep on pushing through. Its nice seeing the scale move down instead of up. :)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    WOW.........You have done amazing....You need to reward yourself for that much dedication.....Awesome job....
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thanks! your words mean a lot :)
  • Tiff6884
    Options
    Rikka, feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Or anyone looking for someone who is going through the weightloss journey as well.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    TOTAL SUCCESS!!!! ^5!!!! wowza, real different, be proud:)
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    gorgeous! so proud of you!
  • Tiff6884
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Y'all are to sweet.
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Every day living a better lifestyle is a success! Rock it Lady!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    you lost 45 pounds in 2 months? wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!