2 weeks in looking for friends!!!

Options
I have been on here for about 2 weeks now and it's amazing how it has changed my life. It takes 21 days for an action to become a habit and I am creeping that that 21st day/!! I love the support I get from the friends on here that I have made but would also love to meet some more people, follow their journeys, give and receive the support!! Please feel free to add me up!!

Replies

• lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're well on your way. At midnight I'll hit my 505 straight day of logging into mfp. It has change my life and my family's life too. My hubby has lost 180 pounds in that time and my son has lost 125 pounds. Feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • becky000
    becky000 Posts: 15
    Options
    congratulations. Feel free to add me.
  • JGunccRugby
    Options
    I find that it gets easier with time but there are days though that I get a craving to go crush a pizza or eat something disgustingly loaded with carbs. I generally just stre at a protein bar, consume, and move on.
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my day 21! I have been in the gym 20 out of those 21 days, with the day after 4th of July being that day, ( too many vodka/7's)but other than that I have lost 25 pounds in 20 days with 75 to go!Now, I feel really guilty if I even think about not going to the gym!