Ripped in 30 advice please?

Options
Hey everyone!
I have been doing RI30 for a week now and have not lost any inches or lbs. I am still counting calories and exercise everyday. What I am curious about is:
-How long did it take before you started to see results?
-Did you do anything other than just ripped?
and last but not least..
-How did your over all results turn out?

I really appreciate it. I know it is has been only a week; I just wish there was at least .25" gone somewhere to motivate me the slightest..

Thank you! :)

Replies

• jessthib09
    jessthib09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • katzen23
    katzen23 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been doing ripped in 30 and have gone from 215 to 204 since the end of May. I haven't been under 200 since 2007 and am getting close. I didn't see any results at first. I also do pilates, just dance 3, and sometimes zumba. I do feel that the pilates is a great addition for me, but I need the additional fat burning of RI30. Now I haven't moved past week 2 yet and have at times repeated week 1. Personally I don't like to move forward until the week I am on starts to get easy. All the plank exercises in week 2 are super hard for me so I am staying on this one for a while.
    I have been working out off and on since last fall and noticed that one thing alone does not work for me. I get bored with the same thing every day. And I didn't see as much progress until I used multiple exercises. The pilates video I have works my muscles big time.
  • jessthib09
    jessthib09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thank for your reply and sorry I didn't reply sooner! It is mega helpful! You are doing great and I know that I should step it up. I am on my last day of week 2 today. The plank are super tough but I kept at it and today I don't have as many problems and I can do 98% of the workout with out stopping. I should throw in some cardio to my workout like you are doing to maximize my results. Thanks for the tip I appreciate and keep doing amazing! Great work!