Need EASY recipes!

Options
surahrah
surahrah Posts: 18
Hello!
I was hoping you guys could help me out with some easy but healthy recipes. I have access to pretty much any supplies and ingredients needed, however, I have a fear of ovens (not kidding) and would prefer to stay away from the stove or anything of the sort. Microwaves, blenders, kettles, anything else is fine really but I need some simple and healthy recipes to change things up a bit.
Thank you! :heart:

Replies

• jasminemonique1
    Options
    Preparation Time: Less Than 30 Minutes

Ingredients: Mustard
    Garlic powder
    Onion Powder
    Hot Sauce
    Cajun Seasoning
    Soy Sauce or Worchestershire Sauce (Not Both)
    Non-Stick Spray
    Your Favorite Fish Fillets
    Tools:Pan
    Fork

Special Note: This Is Not MyRecipe I Found It On A Website But Can't Remember Where. Also All The Ingredients For The Marinade Are 0 Zero Calories Except The soy Sauce. I used Kikoman Sauce soy sauce Which Is Only 10 Calories So, I Have No Idea How Many Calories Are In Worchestershire Sauce.

Preparation: First Rinse The Fish. Secondly, Grab A Bowl To Mix The Ingredients. I Used Two Teaspoons Of Each. If You Don't Like Spicy Foods You Can Eliminate The Hot Sauce And The Cajun Seasoning. Thirdly, Grab A Fork And Begin To Poke A Few Holes Into The Fish. Next Grab The fish and Place It Into The Bowl. Then, Let The Fish Marinate for 5-10 MInutes. Next grab a Pan And Spray It With The Non-Stick Spray. Finally Add The Fish To The Pan. For More Flavor You Can add The Marinade To The Pan As Well. Finally Bake At 350 Degrees For 10-15 Minutes.

~This Marinade works On Grilled Fish As Well.~
    * Also This Marinade Probably Works On Any Other Meat
    Also Feel Free To eliminate NAd Ingredients If You Want
    Also You add me as a friend and when I come accross other recipes I could Share Them With You
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Crock pot or boil or bake.

Chicken(whole,leg,or breast) about 4 pieces
    Paprika
    Garlic
    Pepper
    Salt..tiny amount
    Chili pepper
    Brown sugar(optional)

add generous amount of spices over chicken add some water to bottom...
    When done cooking.. shred chicken
    Add favorite bbq sauce
    And stick it on a regular piece of bread, mini bun, hot dog bun, or wrap in a spring roll..
    Spray with pam on both sides. Bake at 450 for 20 min...

Low cal... and super yummy..
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The last bake was just for the spring rolls