New weight loss!! no friggin joke

Options
Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. My only concern is that Raid comes in Aerosol cans and I'm afraid to eat and smoke at the same time. Does it come in any other form?
  • kristineevans
    kristineevans Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What about any funny after taste??
  • charliek88
    charliek88 Posts: 11
    Options
    Seriously, you're going to put bug killer on your food?!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This would be for people wanting to maintain, bro.

If I inhaled the Raid would it help dissolve my insides and help me lose faster?
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    raid? seriously?

what are you, new? bleach purifies you internally and helps get the toxins out of your system.

raid is just a fad like aversion therapy. bleach is a lifestyle change.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    raid? seriously?

what are you, new? bleach purifies you internally and helps get the toxins out of your system.

raid is just a fad like aversion therapy. bleach is a lifestyle change.

Haha I've been here over a year and still can't get it right :(

I guess I'll just give up or do a week long bleach fast, maybe supplement it with shots of Raid for boosted effect.
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This would be for people wanting to maintain, bro.

If I inhaled the Raid would it help dissolve my insides and help me lose faster?

sounds like that would probably work, but better stock up on adult diapers :embarassed:
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Haha I've been here over a year and still can't get it right :(

I guess I'll just give up or do a week long bleach fast, maybe supplement it with shots of Raid for boosted effect.

stacking's the way to go, bro! it'll taste just like gatorade.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I found a yummy bleach/raid cocktail recipe online some where, 0 calories maximum burnt oesophagus taste!
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You know for a fact someone is going to take this seriously and try this O___o
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I found a yummy bleach/raid cocktail recipe online some where, 0 calories maximum burnt oesophagus taste!

Covering my own *kitten* here, I am not serious...if you really do think drinking bleach/raid is a good idea go an seek som medical help....seriously...O_o
This discussion has been closed.