WAS I JUST CYBER BULLIED?

Options
cryshelle247
cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
so i went on my facebook and posted something and one of my old friends didnt like what i wrote and she went off and was saying everything u fat this u fat that i didnt even care i thought it was funny . UNTIL HER FRIEND CAME IN TALKING CRAP TO ME I WAS LIKE CONFUSED BECAUSE THIS GIRL ADDED ME THIS GIRL COMMENTED ON MY PICTURES AND WOULD ALWAYS SAY HOW CUTE I WAS . AND FOR HER TO TURN AROUND AND VERBALLY ATTACK ME AND PUT ME DOWN I WAS SO CONFUSED I TOLD HER WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME I DONT KNW U AT ALL???? the bullying lasted about another 45 minutes and after it all im left confused and puzzled. ok i know im fat i know all my old friends r gonna judge me because im not 124 lbs but jesus christ to be told im a big fat beast i should be in the zoo :embarassed: its like really because im fat??? wow so if ur fat ur basically an animal to society and its like i wish i could rip the fat off and say im not an animal im a human being :explode: wow cyber bullying is not cool im totally against it im not gonna cry or do anything suicidal lmao oh heavens no lol :laugh: but it does bother me a little like wow we use to be friends now i know how much of a fat animal i am :ohwell:

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    and thats what the 'block' button on facebook and the off button on your computer are for...
  • Arwen280804
    Arwen280804 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If they'll treat you like that hun, they are not your friends.
    De-friend them x
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    A friend wouldn't give you *kitten* like that......get them deleted and blank them out of your life!
    so i went on my facebook and posted something and one of my old friends didnt like what i wrote and she went off and was saying everything u fat this u fat that i didnt even care i thought it was funny . UNTIL HER FRIEND CAME IN TALKING CRAP TO ME I WAS LIKE CONFUSED BECAUSE THIS GIRL ADDED ME THIS GIRL COMMENTED ON MY PICTURES AND WOULD ALWAYS SAY HOW CUTE I WAS . AND FOR HER TO TURN AROUND AND VERBALLY ATTACK ME AND PUT ME DOWN I WAS SO CONFUSED I TOLD HER WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME I DONT KNW U AT ALL???? the bullying lasted about another 45 minutes and after it all im left confused and puzzled. ok i know im fat i know all my old friends r gonna judge me because im not 124 lbs but jesus christ to be told im a big fat beast i should be in the zoo :embarassed: its like really because im fat??? wow so if ur fat ur basically an animal to society and its like i wish i could rip the fat off and say im not an animal im a human being :explode: wow cyber bullying is not cool im totally against it im not gonna cry or do anything suicidal lmao oh heavens no lol :laugh: but it does bother me a little like wow we use to be friends now i know how much of a fat animal i am :ohwell:
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    Sorry you had to go through this..hope it doesn't happen again. If it does don't give them the time of day and for heaven sakes don't sit and read all their junk just de-friend them like the plague...they do not deserve your friendship. By the way, if your old friends are going to judge you, were they really your friends?
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're not a 'fat animal' you're an over weight person like a lot of the westernised population. The thing is you're doing something about it - for you. These people are the dregs of society, they are not called trolls for nothing. Soon you will be the weight you want to be, you'll still be a beautiful person, they will always be ugly on the inside. I'm glad you can smile after this, just be happy knowing some cyber friends are on your side and care, delete these people it's not work the effort of reading their crap. x
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    well is she was indeed ever your "friend" she would have never talked to you that way! The only reason people will call you names is because they are trying to find anyway possible to hurt you. I know it's hard not to feel hurt, but if you do that means they won. So just don't play their game, delete them and block them and move on. The best revenge is living well.
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, so not cool! Unfriend and get blocking my dear! Don't give people like this the opportunity to make idiots of themselves on your page! Good for you not getting upset over idiots like that!! xxxx
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    u know what your right :frown: i should have blocked them and deleted them but at the time i was so stuck on everything they had to say to me i guess i just kind of put up with it i was just stuck like wow r u serious is this really all being said to me over a post i was saying in general? ive been wanting to delete my facebook because it really is just drama on there but today it was to much. like i know ima lose this weight and be back to having a nice figure and a healthy life but i just wish people didnt judge or look at me like some fat beast in the process.. i hate being told that i look like precious because to me precious looks nothing like me like i know i have chubby cheecks and im part black but i dont think every big heavy chuncky whatever it may be black woman should b told she looks like precious that is such an insulting thing to say this is why i stay in my house because of things that just happen today im so scared of society because i know this is what everyone probally thinks when they see me in public :indifferent:
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    well is she was indeed ever your "friend" she would have never talked to you that way! The only reason people will call you names is because they are trying to find anyway possible to hurt you. I know it's hard not to feel hurt, but if you do that means they won. So just don't play their game, delete them and block them and move on. The best revenge is living well.

I wish MFP had a like button - Well said you xx
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Listen: Facebook does not have to be about drama. Delete and Block, it's that simple. They called you fat because it was the easiest and most hurtful thing they could say. Why in the hell would you allow anyone to verbally abuse you for 45 minutes? They would have been blocked and deleted so fast they wouldn't have known what hit them. Remember, everyone is brave on the internet. Protect yourself by only having close friends and family on your page and the drama decreases by 1000%.
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sounds like u were hun i like facebook for the games but to tell u a lil story my daughter had a little fallout with 2 of her cousins who are thick as thieves with each other an one of them was been a real nasty ahem on facebook to my daughter an eventually we reported her to the police she now has a harrassment warnin which sticks for a year all because she couldnt keep her mouth shut , its alright blocking and deleting ppl but if they wanna get to u they will through other friends , best thing to do is rise above it an just ignore it if it carries on report them hope u get it sorted x
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How awful. There is no reason to be mean and ugly to others like the comments you were receiving. Steer clear of these people on and offline.
  • bubmaster
    bubmaster Posts: 90
    Options
    their most likely just jealous of you,forget about them,their not worth your time or thoughts.
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    i know it was stupid of i to watch for about 45 minutes but its like at the time like i said i was in shock i tried to defuse it and let it just be but it just went on and on. my cousin got on and tried to defend me and so was my other friends but i know better next time to block and delete and if i dont want to keep getting called fat names then lose the weight ....
  • bubmaster
    bubmaster Posts: 90
    Options
    my daughter was bullied on twitter by a so called friend,then her dad decided to have a word with him,he broke down in tears and said how sorry he was,sometimes ppl do type things they wouldn't say to your face,guess it makes them feel better about theirselves.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is why I got rid of Facebook. Its much better at destroying relationships than it is maintaining them.

And yes, people behind keyboards are a lot "braver" than the chicken ****s they would be in "real" life. They suddenly become an expert on everything and opinionated as hell.

Oh and in England at least, there are laws against this kind of thing and if its bad enough, they can be prosecuted just as if they had done it to yoru face... which needs to be the case so this is stamped out and people realise that their written words have the same (more actually as there is an undeniable record) consequences as their spoken.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    and thats what the 'block' button on facebook and the off button on your computer are for...

one reply and done.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    On the plus side, you now know that all the people who defended you are your friends. :flowerforyou:
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    im glad someone came to my defense. and i know apparently there not my friends i knew they could b harsh but sheesh not that harsh. cyber bullying is not anything to be proud of if it was a few years ago i would be in some deep dark depression but thank god i dont let that type of stuff depress me.... does it bother me tho? yes it does !! but im glad i didnt let it get to me to bad im thinking about making a youtube video about cyber bullying
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im glad someone came to my defense. and i know apparently there not my friends i knew they could b harsh but sheesh not that harsh. cyber bullying is not anything to be proud of if it was a few years ago i would be in some deep dark depression but thank god i dont let that type of stuff depress me.... does it bother me tho? yes it does !! but im glad i didnt let it get to me to bad im thinking about making a youtube video about cyber bullying

i think thats a fantastic idea