Bootcamp - How to track?

Options
I'm currently doing bootcamp twice a week through my gym. 60 Minutes of jogging, climbing stairs with weights, push ups, press ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, assault courses. Anyone got any idea how to track this??

On another note - does anyone else do bootcamp and if you do, how do yoou find it?

Whairigail

Replies

• mdmccowan
    mdmccowan Posts: 20
    Options
    I usually just ask the instructor and they usually say between 500-700 depending on how hard you worked
  • JackieMPearson
    Options
    I boot camp twice a week for 50 minutes. I think my trainer told me that I should burn 300-400 calories a session.
  • cartmail
    cartmail Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Try a heart rate monitor. Someone at the gym might be able to lend u one
  • sarahldee
    sarahldee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I normally just use Circuits to track it. However I would like a Bootcamp choice and a roller derby one too. I don't know how often the exercise listings get updated.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love love love my bootcamp class. It kicks my trash but I live the burn. I love the challenge it is for my body. In the 3short weeks I have gone I already feel stronger and have seen improvement in my body and its ability to do the workouts. As for calories I burn between 700-800 a class. The after burn will give you another 200-300. I wear an hrm. Beat investment I have made. I got a cheap one for $50 bucks from walmart but if you can do it get the polar ft4 or 7.
  • whairigaila
    Options
    I've been tracking at 500 so I'm not far off from what you are all saying. I'm pushing myself to do at least 30 minuts of physical activity a day - Monday a 30 min walk, Tuesday 45 minute aquazumba class, Wednesday Wii Boxing 30 mins etc etc etc bootcamp if thursday/saturday.

Thanks for your help everyone :) x