a huge amount of weight to lose!

Options
Hi just joined this morning and need some friends. I have a huge amount to lose and a ling journey ahead so if anyone is in the same situation please add me x

Replies

• Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add....we've about the same to lose.....so let's get it on.....in the losing weight sense only you understand! :laugh:
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    hey i have another 100-120 pounds to lose!
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have about 175 pounds to lose. I'd be happy to help you along, if I can. Just remember that it's more important to break up your weight loss into smaller, nutrition and exercise-oriented goals, rather than focusing on the weight. It'll come off on its own, as long as you focus on proper eating and exercise habits. :)

Sending you an invite!
  • Blue_Duck
    Blue_Duck Posts: 2
    Options
    welcome!

Ive just joined today and am in it for the long haul with a good 5 stone to lose.

Feel free to add me as friend and im sure we can help each other along xx
  • hsk71
    hsk71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Done! :)
  • loufranks
    loufranks Posts: 45
    Options
    I have about 170 pounds to lose so I understand the enormous task ahead - but you can do this. You have my support x
  • G17urt
    G17urt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    While I am not technically new to the site I have never actually used it to help me and I am getting to the point I can't really say I am on a diet anymore it would be a lie! So with a holiday booked and a good 100 pounds to lose I have decided to come back and use the site as a helping tool so I am too looking to find some friends to motivate and who will in return motivate me! So feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other on the right track!
  • alemiszki
    alemiszki Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm getting married on December 1st and would like to lose as many inches/as much weight as I can before then. I have a total of about 150 to lose. I don't even remember what I looked like when I weighed that much before. Hm..