New from England..

Options
Jaxta65
Jaxta65 Posts: 53 Member
Hi, just joined, not my first diet though. I previously lost 5 stone by writing everything I ate in a little book. Since then I have allowed 2 stone to creep back on over a couple of years. I know this app will work for me, it's just so easy to use, I love it. Well I joined 4 days agon and am looking forward to shifting that 2 stone again. :-):smile:

Replies

• SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome to the best place to loose weight on the planet:bigsmile:

I'm in the UK too down near Brighton and have around 1.5 stones to loose feel free to add me if you like , my diary is open to friends , I eat normal food and have the occasional hiccup so pretty human :smile:
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck, it's a struggle sometimes but with good supportive friends, you can get there!
  • healthyhappy22
    Options
    im new and from the uk too, good luck!
  • vampy25
    vampy25 Posts: 30
    Options
    feel free to add me. im from derby. nottingham way. x
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm also a lost it and have put it back on again but in my case all of it and then some more just for good measure...! Also in the UK down on the sunny south coast....currently 50 shades of grey and not the kinky variety!
  • Hobbes1966
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Manchester and have about four stones to lose. Feel free to add me.... and welcome :) This really is a great site.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I'm from Warrington, Cheshire.

Feel free to add me if you would like a new friend :flowerforyou:

The support here is fab, you'll do great!

:smile:
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! =)

Im from England too..south.. Berkshire

i have 1.5 stones to lose xx
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen and I live in Dorking

Feel free to add me, I have 9lb to go
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi I liove in Winchester and have about 2 stones to lose. Feel free to add me to friends
  • Jaxta65
    Jaxta65 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Gosh, so many welcoming words from people, what a great community. How will I ever have time to speak to everyone? Bear with me while I try to add everyone :-).
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Erthwalkur
    Erthwalkur Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new with this too and am still figuring things out. This is my first time in the "community" part of the program. I was born in New England (east coast) of the U.S. :wink: and my great, great grandfather migrated from London, England to settle in the east coast...a tenuous connection I know, but a conversation builder. I am looking to drop 30 lbs...don't know how many stones that would be...but I imagine that I could build a cute little stone cottage with them. :smile:
  • prawnie1975
    Options
    hi there , im from cheshire .. first time ive ever been on a message board like this