Random funny gym moment.

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
had to share, every time I went to do a set I would bust out laughing when this guy walked buy...it's funny and all, but it definitely killed my rhythm. I thought it was hilarious but inappropriate at the same time since there were some at the gym trying to take their workout serious. His socks have effin capes for crying out loud!!

CameraZOOM-20120717185817301-1.jpg

Just a random pic I ran into on one of my news threads, but decided to share on here. Need a little inspiration?

epic-fail-photos-parenting-fails-no-sweat-i-got-this.jpg

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Maybe the socks give him super powers? :laugh: those are just a little bit of fabulous.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i want that guy's phone number.

So much awesome.
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I need a pair ....do you think his shorts match?:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Awesome! .... and with the dorky black high tops......you sure this isn't you? LOL Thanks, I needed to smile. The last couple of days have been pretty rough for me.

Jack
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    hahahahaha he really needs to stop doin that!! Im sure he has his own theme music too!!:laugh:

bump for a quickie later
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Maybe next time bring a krypton with you & let's see how he will go from there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pennyrtyler
    pennyrtyler Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love it!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    They'd be even better if he was on the treadmill and the capes were flying behind him!
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    i wish i was him lol
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    They'd be even better if he was on the treadmill and the capes were flying behind him!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

So OP, you dont wanna work around a superman???? ahhh...
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Love!!! I wonder where he got them?? My sons would think they are the coolest things ever if they had a pair.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Those are bad *kitten* I would rock them!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    That.is.awesome. Makes my gym seem booooring.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If I could actually get a pair of those that would fit over my calves, I'd gladly pay for them!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I would totally rock them...I would wear them with my onesie or under my business attire...definitely while on the treadmill.
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Those are all kinds of fantastic. I seriously need a pair of these for my softball games.

Edited to add: Here's where you get them: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=superhero socks&rh=n:1036592,k:superhero socks&page=1
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Where do people even find stuff like that?! No really, I want to know, b/c I could get so many awesome gifts for friends and family there! LOL :0)