Replies

• mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sydney, feel free to add me. :)
  • sydneytomunich
    sydneytomunich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sydney, but living in Germany right now. So good to see a lot of us on here :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Another QLD'er here. I get sick of having to convert lb and oz to kg and grams (food wise) too lol. Also KJ to Calories. And pounds to kilos weight wise. And I can't find a few of the machines I use at the gym on here, but the database of food is really good, if somewhat confusing. Has a lot of Aussie foods in there. I'm learning though, not to assume MFP is correct when logging my diary. I always use the packet information if it's available and write it all up for others to use.

*waves* to all the other aussies. Hope you're getting a bit of sun wherever you are.
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi from Nsw add me if you like. :-)
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm from the UK but hello anyway!!! And welcome - this site is amazing and such a HUGE support/motivational tool. xx
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Good luck in your weight loss journey :)

I'm from Newcastle, NSW Australia if anyone needs a motivating buddy - Just hit 200 days in a row!
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay more Aussies! Feel free to add me =D
    I'm in Melbourne, a Victorian girl born and bred. Freezing this winter, bring on summer!

And a big welcome to you!
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Melbourne here! Would love to have more people on here from Australia, I get so sick of having to convert kgs and pounds all the time!!! Hehehe

Ha! I agree... although I quite like to convert because pounds 'sound' more! Ha ha ha ha!
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in WA feel free to add me, it'll be nice to know more people who eat the same foods as we obviously have a lot different to America!

Oh so true!
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but hello anyway!!! And welcome - this site is amazing and such a HUGE support/motivational tool. xx

I agree, amazing site, amazing food/exercise tracker, great community for support (especially when you know you are boring your family/friends/partner with your weight loss tales), they should seriously recommend this on the NHS here in the UK!
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi..Nicole from Ballarat..have a few Aussie friends on MFP...feel free to add me:smile:
  • Polarfire6
    Polarfire6 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind welcome! Everyone is so lovely here! Yes definitely good to have some aussie friends as the timezone thing can be a bit of a problem :)
  • elliehale
    elliehale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sydney too guys!! Feel free to add me. Have 20kgs to lose... Hahah one down. I'm bloody determined though!! :-) would love some gym buddies too!! Xx :-)
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello m Alice Springs.....feel free to add me if you like fellow aussies!
  • darkphoenix89
    darkphoenix89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi from a QLD girl! I've only just signed up today and was worried I wouldn't find many Aussies on here so it's nice to see a few.
    My goal is 15kgs, want to get back to when I was looking my best at 64kgs. Not sure winter was the best time to start it, it's so cold I don't want to get out of bed most days :)
  • jod11171
    jod11171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all Aussie's, I'm from QLD and have about 50kg to lose. I was looking at everyones posts and see a few have Kg's and not Lbs. How did you guys get MFP to show that? I have clicked Kgs but it still shows lbs. Also is there a way to share recipes?? Feel free to add me. The more the merrier!!
  • darkphoenix89
    darkphoenix89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all Aussie's, I'm from QLD and have about 50kg to lose. I was looking at everyones posts and see a few have Kg's and not Lbs. How did you guys get MFP to show that? I have clicked Kgs but it still shows lbs. Also is there a way to share recipes?? Feel free to add me. The more the merrier!!
    I'm not to sure on the sharing recipes part but the lbs to kgs, if you click on settings then update diet/fitness profile, right beside the current weight box there's a thing to click to change to metric kgs.
  • cksmummy
    cksmummy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome, Brissy girl here!

Great to see some Aussies!