My Small Victory

aprilgicker
aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
I have been on here, on and off, for about a year and a half. I can now fit into my size 14 jeans. I can shop at the exchange and find cloths that fit. I can shop at GAP not the outlet and buy a pair of jeans. They make my butt look good, even though the PR isn't so great.
Also, I decided I needed to get back into my routine for the morning so I bought my normal adkins daybreak. They tasted too sweet, for me. Yeah! I will be moving on to a less sugar/ sugar tasting morning! good thing I picked up some oatmeal too.

Replies

• I know how you feel! I can now fit into some of my size 14 jeans. I hope to soon fit into all of them. Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Woot! :) Fitting into a smaller sized jeans or jeans that were just too snug is such an amazing feeling! So glad you were able to have that feeling! Keep up the great work you are doing! :o)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    My daughter is 2 and i am wearing my white capris that I havent worn since before i got preggers with her (3 years ago)!!

WE ARE AWESOME!!!! lets keep it going!!!
  • colleen1962
    colleen1962 Posts: 21 Member
    Good job!!!!!!! The small victory's add up! I am happy for you ! Keep up the good work and never give up on your self :flowerforyou:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Thank you for the cheers! This morning I had a banana, instead of the adkins bar.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!