4 months in, just met my 30lbs lost goal! (pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...keep up the great work! :o)
  • mebtai2
    mebtai2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Remember that because you see yourself all the time it may be hard for you to see. The real judge is going to be clothes and how they fit now compared to then. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work and remember to pace yourself because it is continual work from here on out.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • CAW210
    CAW210 Posts: 73
    Options
    Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • StacyLe717
    StacyLe717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :happy: Good job girl!!! Keep it up!! You're doing a WONDERFUL job!!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    yes you can see a big difference wtg!!!
  • milli51
    milli51 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work! you have already lost the weight of a small child!!
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it's really great to see such a difference. I'll keep doing what I've been doing, I think I'll be starting to do a little exercise soon (I got a Jillian Michael's box set that's just sitting on the shelf, waiting for me to feel confident enough to try it, lol) and I may be getting a weight bench/set soon as well. I loved weightlifting class in high school and it'd really help me keep a steady workout routine if I copied the workouts I did in class :)

jo
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    Congratulations! 30lbs is an amazing achievement, and you can really see the difference. Well done!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done. Keep up the great job :-)
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good work! I can see the loss; but like you, I think I will need to lose about 40 lbs. minimum for people to notice that I have lost since I tend to wear loose fitting comfy clothes.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job - you can definitely see a difference!!
  • mandylou312
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing a great job and you can really see a difference in the before and after pictures! :drinker:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!