Less cals??????

Options
I changed my goal to 200 punds then back to 150 cause it seemed weird. But they now changed my cal goal to 1,480. My previous one was 1,500 cals. Not much of a difference. right? Well to me it means, Ill be going over more then ever cause its already ahrd to sstay within my cals!
HELP!

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    OK? If 20 calories is that much of a problem for you, set your calorie goal manually.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I changed my goal to 200 punds then back to 150 cause it seemed weird. But they now changed my cal goal to 1,480. My previous one was 1,500 cals. Not much of a difference. right? Well to me it means, Ill be going over more then ever cause its already ahrd to sstay within my cals!
    HELP!

It has probably chnaged because you now weigh less than when you first started.

What loss target have you set? if you are struggling with 1480 and are set at 2lbs per week, try changing it to 1.5lb, or 1lb, and you will get a few more calories.

The loss may be a bit slower but it's better for you to lose slower at an intake you are comfortable with, then to have a calorie goal you can't reach which could de-motivate you and make you give up.

Good Luck :)
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you can manually change your calorie goal back to 1500 if you want
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's probably because you had lost weight since the last time you had set it. You should go in a make it recalculate every 10 pounds or so. I'd rather lose 20 calories every now and then instead of waiting a long time and losing a lot at one time.
  • emilynyman00
    emilynyman00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys

i only lost 4 pounds.
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    4 lbs in one week? that's plenty. :-)
  • Cblackburn221
    Cblackburn221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble with staying under your calories try to eat more fruits and vegetables as they are usually low in calories. Frozen is the best choice over the canned as they are loaded in sodium. You can also try to cut back of the bread (carbs) and see if that helps. Try to eat high protein foods too they seem to keep you fuller longer.