I need friends! :(

Options
I'm 18 and looking to get some friends around my age and a little older. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and I'm going off to college in the fall, so any college people out there feel free to add me! (:

Replies

• Medievalprose
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 18 next month, and working around the same goals you are; to lose 20 pounds. As of right now, I'm just trying to monitor what I eat and watch my calorie intake. I have a desk job, so I'm shooting for taking in the bare minimum of 1,200 calories per day. It's been a week or so since I've joined this site, and so far the shock of cutting of all the sweets has worn off.

Keep up the good work!
    Together, we'll make our goal :)
  • daisymullins
    Options
    Hey! I'm only 16, but am aiming to lose another 11lb. Feel free to add me x
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like..we're all here to help each other
  • maandyx0
    maandyx0 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 18 next month, and working around the same goals you are; to lose 20 pounds. As of right now, I'm just trying to monitor what I eat and watch my calorie intake. I have a desk job, so I'm shooting for taking in the bare minimum of 1,200 calories per day. It's been a week or so since I've joined this site, and so far the shock of cutting of all the sweets has worn off.

Keep up the good work!
    Together, we'll make our goal :)
    Hey! That's awesome. I started off at 1,200 calories too, but I was just so hungry, so I raised it to 1,500. We can do this!
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    Good for you! I joined to gain support from others trying to lose weight. Also I thought this site was great for tracking my calories and exercise. I am not as brave as you. I am starting with a 1600 cal diet. I am diabetic and my goal is to lose weight and lower my sugar count. Its not easy. Today is my first day. I used to lose weight so easy when I was young. I am 52 now and recently widowed. I am trying to create a new me.
  • maandyx0
    Options
    Good for you! I joined to gain support from others trying to lose weight. Also I thought this site was great for tracking my calories and exercise. I am not as brave as you. I am starting with a 1600 cal diet. I am diabetic and my goal is to lose weight and lower my sugar count. Its not easy. Today is my first day. I used to lose weight so easy when I was young. I am 52 now and recently widowed. I am trying to create a new me.
    Good luck!! I'm sure you are going to do great! This site really is great and I have had great success with it so far!
  • maandyx0
    Options
    I still need friends!
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, and in the Army! I'm looking for more friends too. I'm actually getting ready for a fitness competition, and I should have my personal trainer's certificate next month!
  • ckeeney17
    ckeeney17 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 21, I'm a sophmore in college. Add me and we can motivate eachother ! :)
  • givemenovember
    givemenovember Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I'm 29, but I'm just a big kid at heart. I just graduated with a masters in counseling. My original goal was 20 lbs, and I'm ready to motivate others.
  • maandyx0
    Options
    Added you guys! (:
  • maandyx0
    Options
    Could still use some more friends. (;
  • maandyx0
    Options
    More friends are welcome. (:
  • Rseguin80
    Rseguin80 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am still new and have been doing this for about two weeks. Please feel free to add me as a friend