LIPSTICK QUESTION

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
Here's the deal. I'm looking for a long lasting lipstick, one that will stay on all day. Any suggestions from the ladies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I'd help ya, but I only wear make up like once every few months.
  • 2catowner
    Options
    The Sephora brand works really well, I usually apply in morning and after lunch.
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    Almay has some really great "long lasting" lip stains/gloss. I forget what they are actually called, but I have three of them and I think they are better than Cover Girl. But I do like Cover Girls Outlast!! Their "condition" stick or gloss is AWESOME! I wear it even with out the color sometimes. Gives a gloss look with out being sticky. And moisturizes really well. But those are the two brands that I enjoy the most and will only buy.

Hope this helps!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    have heard a lot of good things about revlon colorstay
  • conniestar
    conniestar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have used Mary Kay lipsticks for a long time (20 years) and absolutely LOVE them. They wear nicely, and feel nice and creamy going on. I have tried others, but these are, in my opion, the best I have used. You would have to reapply after lunch - not much lasts through eating, etc. I also use a lip liner, which helps your color last longer as well.
    I think they are about 13 bucks, so they are not too terribly expensive either.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Cover Girl cover stay lipstick....trust me it stays, even when you don't want it to!!! :mad:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have used Mary Kay lipsticks for a long time (20 years) and absolutely LOVE them. They wear nicely, and feel nice and creamy going on. I have tried others, but these are, in my opion, the best I have used. You would have to reapply after lunch - not much lasts through eating, etc. I also use a lip liner, which helps your color last longer as well.
    I think they are about 13 bucks, so they are not too terribly expensive either.

Absolutely!! And MK also has a lip primer that helps prevent feathering and helps it stay a little better :)

www.marykay.com/kandyjonker
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Cover Girl cover stay lipstick....trust me it stays, even when you don't want it to!!! :mad:

LOL>...too cute ;)
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I really like L'OREAL "Infallible, never fail lipcolour".

It's a two part application..... a thin layer of color, then the conditioner.
    Stays put all day........ mostly after eating too, then refresh with the conditioner. :love:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I really like L'OREAL "Infallible, never fail lipcolour".

It's a two part application..... a thin layer of color, then the conditioner.
    Stays put all day........ mostly after eating too, then refresh with the conditioner. :love:

I vote for that one too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your imput everyone. I used to use the Cover Girl Color Stay but they discontinued the color I really liked and I didn't care for the other colors. I hate when that happens.