What's for dinner?

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I am cooking thin chicken breast cutlets, seasoned with a little salt and pepper on the george foreman grill (love that thing!!) and have this nice raspberry chipoltle sauce to spoon over it.

Brown rice pilaf

Steamed broccoli

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am cooking thin chicken breast cutlets, seasoned with a little salt and pepper on the george foreman grill (love that thing!!) and have this nice raspberry chipoltle sauce to spoon over it.

Brown rice pilaf

Steamed broccoli
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am going to Boston Pizza for dinner........ yummy :bigsmile: I saved up calories so I wont go over and I did a workout...... YAY!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    for me its a turkey taco salad with a sprinklin of feta cheese on it. I dont do dressing so Im ok there and no tortialla shells either. I prefer a light dinner
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Crab & eggplant casserole. :love:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    we had salmon cooked in garlic @ olive oil
    and rice and corn.... yummy
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, hubbz is grilling big turkey legs and will having garlic mashed potatoes, gravy & corn on the cob.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I've saved my cals and so I'm meeting up with friends tonight at a little neighborhood restaurant. Some grilled chicken and steamed veggies from there for me. And maybe *one* bite of flour less chocolate cake. :ohwell:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, oven fries, and steamed veggies.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Tofu wraps......I make killer tofu.....it is what you get when you were a veg head for over 20 years!!

zen
  • julara
    julara Posts: 9
    Options
    what's the recipe for the killer tofu wrap
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    chicken breast seasoned with montreal chicken seasoning on the foremen with some frozen veggies. For dessert I have my choices of bananas, 100 cal pudding, or 60 cal pudding banana fudge supreme. Its like groundhog day for me. LOL all my menu items are really the same! It will be tastey though and healthy thats all that counts!:bigsmile:

Best Dishes to everyone!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer night with the girls!!! Worked out pretty good today, and ate healthy..so, I may go over a little...ooops. I'll get back to normal tomorrow.
  • UFGATOR
    UFGATOR Posts: 6
    Options
    Mediterranean Grilled Pork Chops and grilled zuchini.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I had asian brocolli slaw...AGAIN:laugh: :tongue:

and a grilled pork chop....was yum!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    pancakes and ham steak -

wondering how the sodium in the ham is going to affect my weigh in tomorrow......
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Brown rice pilaf

Steamed broccoli

btw - this was my exact dinner last night!!!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I was so proud of myself today - I knew I was going out to happy hour (at my favorite Mexican restaurant) with some friends AND wouldn't have time to exercise, so I was very very careful. I ate a yogurt right before I left the office so I wouldn't be starving and going for the chips. Most importantly, I planned ahead! I only had 4 chips w/salsa and a green salad with avocado and cilantro-lime dressing - which was delicious. Oh, and ONE margarita - but their margaritas aren't even that bad because it's just tequila, triple sec, and lime juice (about 180 calories).

So I got to have fun, really enjoyed myself and my food, and didn't blow my calorie limit!
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    today dinner consists of: grilled center cut pork chops, goya rice and beans, and frozen green peas:flowerforyou: :drinker: