new

rebel_lady
rebel_lady Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hey everyone
i am somewaht new on here. I am working on losing weight for two major reasons. I compete on my horse and would like to drop some wieght so it is easier on her and for my wedding next year.
I have no problem gaining weight but losing it is extremely difficult cause i am active. my current job doesnt permit much time for exercise, i work long hours standing on my feet, and cant really move from a smal area if any one has ideas or tricks that help i am happy to here them.

Replies

• rebel_lady
    rebel_lady Posts: 2
    hey everyone
    i am somewaht new on here. I am working on losing weight for two major reasons. I compete on my horse and would like to drop some wieght so it is easier on her and for my wedding next year.
    I have no problem gaining weight but losing it is extremely difficult cause i am active. my current job doesnt permit much time for exercise, i work long hours standing on my feet, and cant really move from a smal area if any one has ideas or tricks that help i am happy to here them.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome, you have come to the right place. Do the search for "NEWBIE" and read the posts. It will give you lots of good information.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Your horse reminds me of a mare I had years ago. There is a ton of info out there, but barn work has always worked for me. Only time I can lose weight easily.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
This discussion has been closed.