Zumba

Options
latinqueencee
latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
yes, I've become a fanatic. I love Zumba!!!! I just wanted to share my results with those who are either thinking of taking a Zumba class or are too afraid to take a class because they cant dance.
I've been taking Zumba classes, today makes 2 months, I go twice a week although I wish I can go everyday. In these two months I have lost:
2 inches off waist
2 inches off hips
1 inch off each thigh
Yaaay me!!! I want all of you to know that I am not a dancer, sure at a club in my heyday, I boogied with the rest of them. Never took a dance class in my life. You can do it, just follow your instructor the best you can, believe me, you'll get it as you keep going. Shop around for the best instructor for you, not all instructors teach at the same intensity. Go and have fun.
In no way am I saying that this should be your only workout for those who love taking things to the left. I'm just sharing my success story with those who may be considering Zumba as a part of their exercise regime. It does work, now go join the party!!! xoxo

Replies

• sammilligan
    sammilligan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome...congratulations!! Keep it up.
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I actually started Zumba for the first time last night. I plan to do it once a week because I take other classes I love as well. It was fun, but it definitely was a workout! I love dancing and I am hoping to see a variety of instructors, bc I feel it is important as you said to find one that suits me :) Congrats on your success!! :D
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the wii, and that is fun. I like it and no one can see me !
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba!
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    I have Zumba for the wii, and that is fun. I like it and no one can see me !
    That is how I started too, with the Wii. It is a lot of fun.
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    Love Zumba!
    oooooo....I love your ticker!!!!!!!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I'm started to think this is my new addiction - even someone I work with said I'm obsessed today.

I'm a wii zumba person 180+ days not brave enough for a class yet and at £5.00 a class could be expense (i currently do this 6 days a week)
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    I'm started to think this is my new addiction - even someone I work with said I'm obsessed today.

I'm a wii zumba person 180+ days not brave enough for a class yet and at £5.00 a class could be expense (i currently do this 6 days a week)
    YESSSS!!!! Definitely my addiction! People are getting sick of hearing me talk about it. I cant help it though....lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!