3rd times a charm! It's going to stick this time!

Options
This is my 3rd time to start this journey to a healthier life. Really, my second time didn't really even get off the ground.....or off the couch, as it were. I am a 31 year old mother of 2. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 4 years and the past 2 I have gained over 50 lbs. Since the birth of my daughter, I've found it hard to find the time to exercise. I've used it as my main excuse for months now. No more excuses! I finally got my kids into a mother's day out and I'm getting my butt to the gym. I love food too much not to work out. It's the only way I've found to lose and lose for good.

Third times a charm! This has to happen this time. I don't have an option. My health is getting more and more at risk. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary disease earlier this year. The bigger I get, the more dangerous this can be. I can't wait to get this weight off and be happy.

I know I can't do it on my own. I love my family and friends, but none of them know how hard this struggle is alone. They are supportive in their own way, but they aren't going through it. They are just spectators. That's what I love about MFP. I need the support of this ever growing community to help me with my goals. I hope I can make friends this time and get the same level of support I had before. PLEASE ADD ME!!

Thanks for reading!

Sarah

Replies

• jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Options
    Sarah, You can do it!! consider us all here your own cheerleaders, feel free to add me. We are all fighting the weight loss battle!! :flowerforyou:
  • tab1221
    tab1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You took the first step and got back on MFP! Add me for support : )