Hello Everyone

Options
Hi everyone my name is Tara and I am an over eater. I love to eat good tasting food and I need to stop that lol. My goal is to lose 100-120lbs for September 2009. Not only to make myself feel better but also to help my health. I really need support in this effort so my cousin Ange and I are going to be each others cheering squad. Yay go us!!

Replies

• Lexiemama
    Lexiemama Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Tara and I am an over eater. I love to eat good tasting food and I need to stop that lol. My goal is to lose 100-120lbs for September 2009. Not only to make myself feel better but also to help my health. I really need support in this effort so my cousin Ange and I are going to be each others cheering squad. Yay go us!!
  • amollya182
    amollya182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good luck! this site really works! keep with it, and you will do great!:smile:
  • Lexiemama
    Options
    Thanks for the support..I hope I have the will power to stick to it!
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can still eat good tasting food! this site makes it easy because you can work it into your calories! i love popeyes lol idk if you know of it its fried chicken omg so good. i always used to get a 2 piece meal (comes with a biscuit and a side) which is like 800 cals. i figured out that i could get 2 drumsticks instead of a breast/drumstick and no biscuit while still getting mashed potatoes with gravy and it would only be 410! knowing the amount of calories in everything and planning ahead of time you can have pretty much whatever you want! you'll definitely reach your goal! goodluck!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome! This site is great! You get new ideas for foods and you can get an idea on what others eat to help with the boredom. I have found so many new food ideas since I have joined I love it!! Makes eating an adventure again but in a healthy way!! You will also find a kick in the butt if ya need it or gentle hugs
  • Lexiemama
    Options
    ok I need help how do I add a friend to my friends list lol:huh: I am so confused with this part of the site...can anyone help me?
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi everyone I am new and would love some new friends!!! Anyone up for another cheerleader/supporter???
  • Lexiemama
    Options
    Sure more support hte better...I would add you to my friends list if I knew how...but I am not sure how lol...
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you :drinker:
  • twingle08
    twingle08 Posts: 40
    Options
    Click on the profile name of the person you want to add and the green button at the top says add as friend. There is another way where you put their name into the address bar...I think if you go to the HELP section at the top right of your page it explains it in there. It is a bit confusing!

Good luck with your goal as well!
  • twingle08
    twingle08 Posts: 40
    Options
    To find a member's profile page, just go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/[USERNAME] but replace [USERNAME] with their actual username

This is what I was talking about if you can't find their profile page.