Wanted: 10 new members for a 10 Week Challenge.

Options
We got our group set so members are no longer needed at this time.

Thanks for the interest!

Replies

• papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a new member, just started all of this stuff this week, well, started the strict diet June 13, have lost 23, am very strict, motivated and determined. Although I will admit, I didn't know what some ofyour acronyms meant. duh! If you want me, I'm in, except for a few days end of August and first Sept when I'm in Hawaii on vacation.
  • bloooms
    bloooms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm leaving on a surprise vacation with hubby on 9/28 (surprise for him) and i NEED to be at goal by then (about 10-12ish lbs away)
  • armyvettech
    Options
    I'm Ready:)
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I turn 30 on 9/28 :) can I be in?
  • BagLadyMerilee
    Options
    New to this but count me in!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Are you going to set up a group? That might work the best cuz it's hard to find topics sometimes.

I need to start running and training for a 5K I think I'm going to do August 4th and need motivation!!!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    sure, sounds like just what i need :smile:
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    This sounds like fun. I will join the group. Just give me the relevant information.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Meee :) xxx
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely be interested in this!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in! I've recently been struggling with consistency and having someone/several people to be accountable to! I just started officially yesterday and I'd love to be included in on this group! :) My name is Cynthia and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I will be on vaca to a cabin that only gets service here and there from July 28-Aug 5th (just so you are aware) but I'm planning on sticking to my routine during that time! I'll log as much as I can as well during that time when I do end up getting service.
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    I am always down to try something new for weight loss!! :))
  • kimstaaa
    kimstaaa Posts: 24
    Options
    WOW lots of replies! Looks like we've got our 10 new members! :smile:

Top 10 should be receiving a message from me here shortly.

Thanks!
  • carolannew
    carolannew Posts: 19
    Options
    If you don't have ten people yet, I would love to join. I have 6 weeks left in our work challenge, and need something to keep me going.

Thanks,
    Carol
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    I'll bite! Going to Jamaica on 9/1 with the hubs and hoping to shed this lump for a different kind of "bump" :wink:

Have trouble staying motivated TO LOSE (not workout as I'm very active anyways and love it) but I get discouraged and tend to let my eating go seeing as how I've been stuck on this plateau for almost a year and a half now. :cry: Tired of thinking that "this must just be my healthy weight" when I KNOW IT'S NOT!!!!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if you're still looking for people. my weight has been up and down lately and I need a good kick-start
  • quinn84
    quinn84 Posts: 10
    Options
    If you need anyone else, I'd be interested also
  • Dr229
    Dr229 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looks like you'll get your 10 and then some