Turbo Fire!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am thinking about starting Turbo Fire and was wondering if anyone had any feed back?/before and after picture? Was it enjoyable? Did you find it worked? Any information would help!!

Thank you :)

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    It was fun, I didn't notice a ton of results like advertised, but it was a fun workout.
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started turbo fire a few days ago and i find it fun also i looooveee Chalean she knows just what to say to keep you motivated
    the work-out are not long ( 20-45 min)
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am very interested in this too. I think any workout routine will help since I have a good bit to lose. I am interested in hearing others results and thoughts on this before spending the money.
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I did my first workout yesterday too -- I love the Turbo Jam series, I lost 50 lbs just on Turbo Jam. Hoping to lose about 30 more and tone up. If you decide to try it, They're doing a great offer right now! for $14.95 plus shiping and tax, you get a month's worth of Shakeology (which I started yesterday), and your choice of Brazilian Butt Lift, Turbo Fire or P90X. If you don't like it at the end of 30 days, you return it all, no questions asked!! I just got my shipment in yesterday.... If you want to check it out, go to my website and look around. http://beachbodycoach.com/BridgetBenoit

And if you decide to order, let me know.... I can help coach you through it all...
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 and I am loving every minute it is an awesome workout. I am down 9lbs and have lost several inches so I am happy with the results so far. If you go to youtube there is a lot of before and after videos I sometimes watch them when I am feeling down and need to be inspired. I am mad I didn't do my measurements in the begining so don't have actual inches lost but in 2 weeks lost 3 inches off my waist and 1 off hips and then some off my thighs and chest so I am definately seeing results. If you do start recomend taking measurements because with this workout you do build some muscle.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Very fun and very fast paced. I think TurboJam is more my speed right now, but if I really feel like burning it up, TurboFire does the trick! A lot depends on your fitness level. I am pretty heavy right now, but I LOVE to challenge myself, so I use it now and then. I did the rotation calendar, for the most part, up to week 5 or so.

Good luck on your journey!
  • sweetaddict123
    Options
    Before Turbo Jam
    MOTHERSDay2009web.jpg

After Turbo Jam
    Bridget1-7-20121814.jpg

These are before and after of Turbo Jam which is a bit less intense than Turbo Fire.
  • dilan0620
    dilan0620 Posts: 26
    Options
    TurboFire is my favorite all time workout. Its so fun with the moves, music and Chalene's energy it doesn't feel like you are working out! I would say go for it and get it, money well spent! If you have questions or concerns let me know I would love to help, just message me! :-)
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS WORKOUT! I have all of her workouts and WOW I love this one! It's my go to! I have finished the entire advanced schedule and I gotta say that I was in great shape! LOL Ididn't lose as many inches or weight as I wanted too, but I was feeling great, looking great and my ND said I had the strong heart of a college level athlete! SOOOOO, I would say if you are looking to shed some pounds, gain some muscle and have fun while doing it, not to mention get in great shape, GO FOR IT! :) K
  • zg_grl
    zg_grl Posts: 11
    Options
    Just started my 2nd round of TurboFire on Monday. I love it!
    If you're thinking about it I would say go for it. Totally worth the cost.

Also, you look awesome sweetaddict12!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sweetaddict12: GREAT JOB! Awesome results girl!
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing turbo fire and I LOVE IT!!! I have some pics posted on here and also on my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/HollifersBeachbodyChallenge if you want to see changes. I really notice it in my arms and thighs.
    I have tons of energy after doing this to also do either hip hop abs or my second round of insanity asylum
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am on day three and so far I am loving it. The shakes are ok. Haven't found my perfect recipe yet but I will get there.
  • sweetaddict123
    Options
    Thank you!