First time on the website!

Options
HI:happy:

I have been using the Iphone app since April and have been doing pretty well ive lost 18lbs Yay! This is my first time on the actual website and i thought i would introduce my self! I am 23 and was born and raised in Scotland but moved to southern California 2 years ago with my husband and our wee dog. I have been doing really well but i have been at the same weight now for 3 weeks and its getting really frustrating! It would be nice to get some friends who are in a similar situation and can help me get over this hump!

Replies

• coxy46
    coxy46 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, the scales dont tell the full story, take measurements and you will be suprised how many inches you can lose without any weight difference - I lost 8.5" but only 0.5lb over 6 weeks
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Indeed, I've been using the scales only for 3 months but now I have my weight down, I want to tone, so measuring will be the key.
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Know the feeling. Finally measured myself after not losing any weight for several week. Started Insanity 10 days ago. I have lost 2 inches, but less than 1 pound. Feel free to add me
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    welcome!

i am in a similar situation as you. weight loss has stalled. as of this week i have lowered my carb intake and drink loads more water. i have also reduced my sodium. hopefully i notice a difference with these small changes.

feel free to add me!

good luck!
  • kirstywebster1
    Options
    Thanks I will start measuring my self i know i have dropped a few inches as a lot of my pants no longer fit which is amazing maybe seeing it on the measuring tape will keep me motivated!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. All the best to everyone in reaching their goals!
  • shoesalwaysfit
    shoesalwaysfit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 18 pounds is amazing! How did you do it?
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the 18 pounds! I agree with going by how your clothes fit, not necessarily the scale. Best of luck~