Anyone doing INSANITY®??

Options
Looking for some workout buddies for motivation!

Replies

• angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing insanity... YET!! Ha ha, I want to try it so bad though, i thinknit would really help me kick up my workout routine to help me lose more. Have you started it yet? If so, how are you liking it?
  • ndcoach29
    ndcoach29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We are on day 10 and so far so good...its very intense but really burns calories! It is getting a bit easier....some of it! LOL I enjoy it! You should try it if you are looking for a challenge!!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I started it, but put a hold while I trained for a race. I need to find a way to balance it with weight training as i felt my upper body was losing mass. I like the DVDs though, killer!
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My husband and I want to try it SO BAD. We are waiting to borrow from a friend. Everytime we mention wanting to start it to anyone, they always warn us of how tough it is and how we aren't going to want to do it after we try. Well that makes me want to do it even more!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Keep me updated with it!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I'm on day 45 :D Friggin awesome!!
  • shlybll16
    shlybll16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting today!:smile:
  • djjuel
    djjuel Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm on day 3 for the 4th time...:blushing: Hoping to get through it this time...
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity:-) I'm not doing the challenge at the moment but I'm sticking with the Month 2 dvds. I've done the challenge a few times. How are you finding it?
  • karadawn14
    karadawn14 Posts: 41
    Options
    Day 2 today :)
  • natalyg
    natalyg Posts: 3
    Options
    Just ordered the DVD's yesterday! I can't wait to get started!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Got it yesterday, will start in August after my new tattoo is healed. So looking forward to it.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    me me I am on week 6 day 3 today!!! whoop whoop half way thru!! :bigsmile:
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I couldn't stand Shaun T at all the first time I did it. I've learned to appreciate him and I'd thank him in person if I could.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Month two week two of Insanity right here, and I love it. Add me if you like! Good luck
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i watch the infomercial all the time...... does that count?? i want to try it but i am not there yet.....maybe after 50 pound down i will be ready for it
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I am doing Insanity....starting week 2 tonight. I am also incorporating 2 P90X strength routines a week. If anyone would like to add me, please feel free. Motivation and support is always a good thing.

Luis
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ME !!! ME!! ME!! Im on month 2 week 1 day 3 and its killing me but gotta push hard so i can get results i want
    this is actually my 2 1/2 round i had lost 20inches all over 1st round but was a fatty and gained it back so im at the starting point again this time im determined to keep the inches off sadly the scale only moved a few pounds but makes you gain some muscle so im not worried :D

but yea feel free to add me
  • karadawn14
    karadawn14 Posts: 41
    Options
    Month two week two of Insanity right here, and I love it. Add me if you like! Good luck

What kind of results have you had?
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Looking for some workout buddies for motivation!

Hey there's a group called "Insanity beginning the Month of July"...feel free to join..I'm starting this week...haven't worked out which day yet...schedule hectic!!!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm into week 3 of Insanity and have also added Brazil Butt Lift to the mix. If you want some motivation feel free to add me :0) Keep smiling!!