NEED FRIENDS

Options
Hi. I've been on MFP for a while but I haven't been active since having my son a year ago! I'm ready to lose the pregnancy weight and be more healthy. I need friends to keep me motivated and I'll keep you motivated as well! Thanks:)

Replies

• tam330
    tam330 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Classy Chris, Today is my first day. I am so motivated and ready to lose this weight. We can encourage each other!!!:smile:
  • melissa_fitdiary40
    melissa_fitdiary40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is a great site to achieve your goals. We can motivate each other. :smile:
  • geniefae
    geniefae Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll be here to help!
  • tckldpnk
    tckldpnk Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I just joined a few days ago and I'm also looking for new friends for support and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, I just started back today !! You can add me :)
  • jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Options
    Good Morning Chris,
    When it comes to the weight loss battle, everyone needs a good cheerleader on their side. Feel free to consider me one of your cheerleaders!!! GO CHRIS!!
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    Will add you Chris!! Anyone else needing extra support can also add me. You can never have too much!!!!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to a few more friends to motivate and be motivated. All the best on reaching your goals!
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! If anyone needs support feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • feliciaflores
    Options
    Same boat as you! Had my son 14 months ago and trying to get it off!
  • rtpjmlm5
    rtpjmlm5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same story here I joined mfp a few years ago but only the past 2 months I've been active and I had my son a year ago also add me if you like. Good luck on your journey!
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me too! I'm looking for some seriously encouraging and awesome friends!
  • el_chango
    el_chango Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well :)
  • TStend
    TStend Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me! I can also relate to the pregnancy weight! Together we will succeed!