Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
2»

Replies

• RES2333
    RES2333 Posts: 36
    Options
    Has anyone tried using Apple Cider Vinegar to speed up metabolism suppose to help with your health too?
    I hadn't heard about the metabolism part, but I remember reading in Sly Stallone's book about the health benefit of Apple Cider Vinegar. That if feeling sick taking some with water could helped him and his family get better quicker.

A friend at the gym is also a firm believer in the health benefits of it and puts a teaspoon or two in her water bottle daily.
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    adding
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    9lbs in a week!!! I am totally going to try this if nothing else to give my weight loss a jump start. Thanks for the info yall :)

lots of water weight.

thats not really a healthy rate for weight loss, so I hope this was your first week.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I use it to make kick-*kitten* pulled pork.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What is Braggs? Is that a brand online? Where do I find it. I love apple cider vinegar but only buy store brands, i love dipping cucumbers into it.

Braggs is the brand. You can buy off line but you will pay shipping. you can get it at all GNC stores and most Giant stores.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I do notice though if I drink on an empty stomach i get experience upset. i have to have a little something in my belly
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I use it to make kick-*kitten* pulled pork.

Would you mind sharing your recipe with me? Pulled pork is my guilty pleasure.
  • quiltbugj
    quiltbugj Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. It was recommended by a holistic medical doctor. He also suggests mixing it with raw honey. Raw honey (it should have bits of honey comb in the jar as well as the pollen) has been found to help with allergies - not sure about scientific studies. I ordered mine from iherb.com. Bought BRAGGS brand and REALLY raw honey from them. I've also purchased alcohol-free stevia drops from them. I think they are a reputable company.

The first time you order from them you get a discount - I think it's either $5 off your first order or 15% the coupon code is BUG029

I don't work for them or anything, just had really good experience with them and their products.
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Want to save money? Buy some store brand filtered kind AND some with the Mother, empty out several tbsp's from the filtered kind and pour in some that has the mother in it. Leave it alone for a week or two-and BAM! You now have ACV with Mother in it-exactly like the others(Braggs, etc). Try it out.... what do you have to loose but the 89 cents it costs for filtered ACV at walmart and how ever much it cost you for your unfiltered ACV.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    I absolutely love ACV. I have a bottle sitting in my fridge that I "doctored" up. I put in a bunch of black pepper, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and let that marinate for a month or so. I then use that on chicken, turkey and pork.