Lean Shakes from GNC

Options
I just started using the GNC Lean shakes with my weight los program. Has anyone used them? How did they work for you?

Replies

• cwrayvoa
    cwrayvoa Posts: 4
    Options
    :smile: I have been using them as a meal replacement for dinner most nights during the week just because my schedule is hectic. They taste really good - dont have the medicine taste that so many of them have. I really like the chocolate one. I have lost 40 pounds so far and I do believe that the shakes have contributed.

You know that GNC has a Gold Card that gets you 20% everything during the first week of every month so you can stock up. They also often have the Ready to Go Lean Shakes Buy one and get second one 50% off often so if you combine those deals you end up with 16 shakes for $24 (or whatever other combination but that is what I bought so I have that easy math in my head hehe).

Hope this helps.
    Christina
  • Chula1967
    Chula1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was thinking about getting this after my cruise next week, lol... which I will really try my hardest to stay in the fruit area. Super glad to hear that it actually works because I have tried others and nothing.... Anyway, @ cwrayvoa What was the time frame in which you have lost the 40 pounds? (I don't mean to intrude)... @ eggoispreggo good luck if your going to use them...keep us posted...
    Thanks,
    Chula
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    That's how I got my firstboxes was buy two for $15. When I run out of those I'm gonna get the gold card and stock up. They really are filling so far. I've been using them for breakfast cause I don't have time to really eat in the morning with work.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I will :)
    Have fun on your cruise and they are worth it so far.
  • Chula1967
    Chula1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank uuuuuuuu