Leaving for basic, reached my goal weight :) Lots of pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! Thank you for choosing to protect us. Best of luck and can't wait till your back :flowerforyou:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Have fun at Basic.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am happy for you, you look fantastic! Good luck in your endeavors :)
  • BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and your decision to join the military! Luckily you have the knowledge to keep your weight within standards in the future!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    First - Thank you for your service!

And - Congratulations on your success.

(I also see you have good taste in beer)

HA HA, I just noticed that in every picture involving alcohol I'm holding a Woodchuck. They are ridiculously delicious.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    you look beautiful, before and after! great pics! keep up the good work!!!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    congrats on your achievement, good luck, and thank you for serving our country!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look so fit!!!!!! :D Way to go, this really hits home because you were my CW and now you are my GW, wait to go!! you look AMAZIN :D !!!!!
  • kayleesays
    Options
    Thanks, everybody! Feels good to be doing something I'm interested in :)

I'm sure during tech school I'll need MFP to keep the weight off, haha.
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you for serving! Good luck on your new adventure! :)
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Good luck in basic!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    congratulations and best of luck to you :)

15995782.png
  • kayleesays
    Options
    Thanks everybody :D
  • mkvilmin
    mkvilmin Posts: 46
    Options
    First and foremost let me thank you for choosing to serve our country. It is a noble choice and I have the upmost respect for you and all who serve. And second great job on that weight loss. You'll have no trouble maintaining while in Basic. God Bless, God Speed.
  • hannahlbrown_
    Options
    Yay! You look so amazing! And we have the same goal weight so I love that this is what I can look forward to, haha.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    First off, thank you in advance for your service. Secondly, don't get too down on yourself during BMT. The T.I.s are there to try to get inside of your head. Remember that to them, it is a game, a drill . . . nothing personal. Third, always remember . . . a LOT of people have gone through BMT before you. When times are tough, remember that you are just as capable as the last person that went through it. YOU CAN DO IT TOO! Fourth, expect to lose some weight, replacing a lot of flab with muscle. Fifth, enjoy the Airmen's run and graduation!! You are starting on a journey that will impact the entire rest of your life. Enjoy your time at Lackland!!

PS - nice job you've done so far!
  • sbernadetteh
    Options
    Good Job Girl!!! That's awesome! You are gonna have sooo much fun at Basic.... well maybe when you are actually there going through it... you'll hate it... but in my experience, looking back, I wish i could do it all over again knowing what I know now. Like the person above me posted, don't let the TI's get to you, they are just there to see if they can break you to see how tough you are. They actually made me cry a few times, but looking back, it was just so silly! They are just regular people like you and I and are trained to break new recruits sooo.... don't take it personal! :) Best of luck to you in Basic and Tech School, it will be the best time of your life, so live it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!