30 day shred buddies!

Options
I need people to work out with! Would anyone want to do the 30 day shred with me and we can share results? It would be awesome if any one will do this!

Replies

• 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 of Level 1 :)
  • Cherryfire64
    Options
    That's great! I will message you.
  • aircad3
    aircad3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I was actually surprised that I made it through the whole level 1 workout. I have a tendency to make excuses and quit when I do these types of routines.
  • sstewart75
    sstewart75 Posts: 27
    Options
    :smile: tomorrow wil be day 9 level 1, can already see an improvement with fitness
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I am starting today let's do this!!!!
  • Pannna
    Pannna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 :D
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I finished day 8 level one this morning :)
  • Scha4153
    Scha4153 Posts: 5
    Options
    Day 18 here :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am at day 9 today but I am always here to encourage!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm about to start Level 2 tomorrow but feel free to add for encouragement here and there :) I found it much easier chatting to people who'e managed to battle through the harder bits.
  • aircad3
    aircad3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you record this in your fitness journal? How do you know how many calories you burned?
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 Level 1- Feel free to share your results with me :D
  • myangel05
    myangel05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started using the 30 Day Shred. I do Level 1 three days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays I run. I have done Level 1 three times so far, I have been enjoying it - not as sore as when I do my own free weights so I am going to do it for 30 days, remeasure and then do my own weight routine for 30 days and measure and see which I get better results from.

I use my heart rate monitor when I workout so I record cals burned that way!

Good Luck!
    Danielle
  • elispine
    elispine Posts: 23
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2 :) I did 25 day last month before going on vacation, starting over again. I log mine as gereral cardio, I've heard that from others here?!
  • SkinnyMrsWarren
    Options
    I need people to work out with! Would anyone want to do the 30 day shred with me and we can share results? It would be awesome if any one will do this!

I just started today! Feel free to add me- It'll be great to have other people for motivation :)
  • Cherryfire64
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone! I started today! Gonna be sore tomorrow :) Add me if you like
  • freeone17
    freeone17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 day 4. I love it! You can add me if you want :)