cait58 Posts: 19 Member
I'm a total newbie to protein powder!

What are your favorite brands? Flavors?

Any input is appreciated :)

Thanks!!

Replies

• Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich with non-fat milk!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Cyto Sport - Muscle Milk - Vanilla Creme - Protein Powder! SO GOOD! It's like eating cake. And Muscle Milk has so many awesome flavors. I mix mine with berries and Vanilla Soy Milk. :)
  • ipock
    ipock Posts: 33 Member
    I've used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard as well. Right now I use Pro Complex. It's 60g per serving (2 scoops), and it tastes fine with water. I have one scoop in the morning and one sometime in the afternoon. I think it comes down to price, whether you want whey or soy protein, and how it tastes. My advice is to try a few out over a long period of time. You'll find one you prefer the most. there's probably not a "best" unless you're talking to someone trying to market theirs :).
  • cait58
    cait58 Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome! I'll give them a try :) Thanks!!
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich with non-fat milk!

This^^^ The protein isolate mixed with water - Double Rich Chocolate!
  • jesslynne83
    jesslynne83 Posts: 1 Member
    http://www.1stphorm.com/products3/level-1
    with water or almond milk

Can be found in the St louis area for a cheaper rate at supplement superstore
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Syntrax Nectar...awesome!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    I hear Optimum Nutrition is really good, and I haven't tried it yet, but I absolutely LOVE Trutein... both the cinnabun and chocolate peanut butter cup flavors. It's DELICIOUS, mixes easily, and it's thick and creamy. It has whey protein, egg white protein and casein protein, so it'll keep you fuller longer but give you the benefits of all 3. And, it's DELICIOUS lol