Getting Serious Now

Options
Ok, so i just started on here the other day. I haven't been doing well the past couple days but i really have to start. Might as well start on the weekend, when it's most tempting to know i can do it :) So i am actually going to start filling out my "food" section and everything. Maybe knowing everyone can see what im eating as opposed to just eating it bc "noone will know if i eat a brownie..or another one", i will actually stay motivated. Lol. Here goes.....

Replies

• Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Good for you! We all have to start somewhere and here is a good place!
    Best advice I can give you is to be honest with yourself. Even if no one else can see you eat the extra brownie, YOU will know you did and that will lead to you feeling down about yourself and before you know it you'll have eaten the WHOLE pan (been there, done that!). So just say to yourself that this is a lifestyle change for you and no one else, you are worth it!
    You can do this, I know you can!
    Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • BaisMom
    Options
    Hehe, it's hard to start isn't it! I joined yesterday, and I started today. I did very well today [so far] but I'm thinking of making my food journal public. It can really help to have people [who CARE] call you out and hold you accountable. As long as people are respectful and encouraging, it can only help to have honest support. I've already found that being able to actually look at the content of what I'm eating helps me to plan when I will eat next, what to avoid, what to add. I'm loving it!

Good luck to you my dear!
  • mommy2ans
    mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support :) The test is going to be when we go out to eat with my boyfriends dad this afternoon...lol. But i can do good ... i know i can...:bigsmile:
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you! This is a hard journey. I joined in September I think and I go back in forth on losing weight depending on whats going on this week and how dedicated I am. I am now back to a point where I have put weight back on and basically am starting over again. I need to learn self control and that I need to "eat to live, not live to eat!!!"
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I always log everything I eat, no matter how small or bad.

Find out where you're eating first, that way you can put your food in your diary before you go.

=D