Shedded 95lb of Fat So Far!!!

Options
I am glad I started this journal back in January when I kicked my lifestyle change in high gear...to know I have lost 80 lbs since January is AWESOME!!!

I started working out back in December of 2010 and have lost a total of 95lbs overall!! My workout plan....1 hour or more of cardio a day, six days a week. What type of cardio you may ask? Why ZUMBA of course!!! Each class I burn over 1000+ (depending on the instructor and INDY has got some AWESOME instructors).

Myfitnesspal has taught me how to eat and live right! Thanks so much!!! And I thank my Zumba instructors that hooked me on to this site!!!

Lady D

Replies

• niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WOW I just started Zumba and I love it so far. I the weight comes off me too:)
  • katze49
    katze49 Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW thats amazing, congrats on your weight loss. What an inspiration.
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thats great..well done...btw i LOVE zumba!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    That is amazing! I know activity is so important to losing it and keeping it off. 95 pounds is a great accomplishment, and you look great ini your picture! If you get time we'd love to see your before-after photos! :)
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW - a loss of 95 lbs -- that is so AWESOME!!! Big CONGRATS to you on your achievement!!! btw, I looooove to dance too so looking into getting me some zumba dvds (zumba classes at the gyum clash with my work schedule)!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job, honey ....... that's outstanding !

My coworker decided to lose some weight recently ...... she changed her eating habits a lot, but she also goes to Zumba ...... and she's already down quite a few clothing sizes ......

I said my knees hurt too much to do Zumba, but I think I'm full of baloney :laugh:

Thanks for sharing !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!