20 pounds down-Progress pictures!

Options

Replies

• andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the awesome work! Hope I look as good as that at 20 lbs lost :)
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Mainly, I feel wayyy more confident! I am not sure what size clothing I really should have been wearing, but I was squeezing into a size 16 pants. Now I am in size 12. I had to exchange my size 14W wedding dress for a size 10. The bridesmaid dress I was sized for a couple months back is completely falling off me and I need to have it taken in prior to my friend's wedding.

My main exercise the first month was the 30 day shred. That being said, I could not get past level two-it was too hard for me. So, I need to revisit that soon. I also got 3 weeks into couch to 5k but then had to stop due to shin splints. I recently started the ChaLean Extreme program and am incorporating TurboFire/TurboJam videos 2-3 times a week for cardio. I missed running, so I started again last night, but I know I will have to keep that to 1-2 times a week to prevent the shin splints from coming back.

So basically, I mix it up. I get bored easily, so I just make sure I get at least 30 mins of exercise a day. I prob have 3-4 rest days a month.

I am aiming for a toned body, not being skinny. I really really want the cellulite to disappear though!!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh, and unfortunately I did not take measurements so I am not sure how many inches I lost. I purchased a measuring tape earlier this week so I will be able to track that progress going forward.
  • cglenn65
    cglenn65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!!:happy:
  • claireybatters
    Options
    amazing hun x
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Ahhhh! You look amazing! That's so inspiring. I really need to try out this ChaLean workout you're doing.
  • Lgiekosun
    Lgiekosun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just started two weeks ago and lost 4lbs so far and started at about the same weight as you! Hopefully I will look as good as you do soon! 20lbs here I come! What a huge difference it makes! Keep up the good work! Think I will take my before picture too!
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I agree with everyone else you do look like you have lost more than 20lbs! :smile:
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    great job! Keep it up
  • piggiexoxo
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats :)
  • mary190136
    mary190136 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    great work. Great inspiration for me-- I'm starting at 200 and aiming for 170 by the fall.
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Nice work..you look great!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Love the transformation...you look great & very happy! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • ikkin32dvs
    ikkin32dvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals so it is nice to know how my body will start looking :) thanks for the inspiration!
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    you look great! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    Wow! You're results are awesome! Great job! You should be prould, my friend!!!!
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    Inspiring! We have the same goals! :smooched:
  • Deltabigboy
    Options
    Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!