New Friends 100lbs plus

Options
smithy85
smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
Hi Guys!

I'm Nat! 26 UK, with about 130LB to loose now, this is my second time around on MFP and I'm doing ok.

If anyone who would like a new buddy feel free to add me, it's going to be a long and bumpy road ahead!!

Xx

Replies

• tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey girlie, welcome back. i have anywhere from 100-120lbs to lose myself.. just not sure how far i'm willing to go. feel free to add me, and anyone else too!
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    Hello.. my name is Clare and I have 140 lbs to lose.
    I started on the 6th June and have lost 24lbs.
    I only joined mfp on my mobile about 2 days ago but absolutely love it and reallised I was under estimating calories.. love the bar scan thing and can't believe all the database!! I even went to EAT (chain of food place) and they had all their soups and everything.. lovng it..

I'm only at the beginning of my journey but after a bad gastric band consulation where the surgeon said that a bypass was the only option for me (even though I was prepared to oay for it myself) I decided to do it on my own, just writing everything down and joined the gym. well now I'm logging everything on my phone.

I'm so excited about the future and can't believe I have lost 24 lbs in only 6 weeks..... we can do it!!!!

I've only just discovered the forums here and they seem so much friendlier and full of people really in it to lose rather than the 'can I have a cake' brigade over on the WW site...
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    oh forgot to say..am also in the Uk..London x