I would like to do it with friends, not alone

Options
Hey!
My name is Kaitlin and I have been trying to loose weight as long as I can remember. I need this, not only for my health and personal image but to make me feel better about myself. I want to do this for many reasons, including my husband, to start a family and just so I can go for runs in public.
I would really like to earn support and make friends on here that will not only last until I meet my goal but well afterwards. I would also help any of you in anyway I can.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting some of you wonderful, strong and motivated people on here. :)

Replies

• smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You not alone hunni :) I hope I can help you along your journey :))

Xx
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just recently started MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Spintoplayer
    Spintoplayer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's a long and frustrating process when done alone. Glad to stay in touch with others who are looking for support and with giving encouragement.
  • jlramos1018
    Options
    I'm here too! It definately works having a support group!
  • lovezies
    lovezies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We are here for you! :-)
  • mrsbrightside78
    Options
    you are so not alone in this!!!! you've got a friend right here :)
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi Kaitlin! Sounds like you have an awesome list of reasons for joing MFP. The support I have received from my friends on here has just been phenomenal! I would be more than happy to be your friend and encourage you any way I can! =) Just know, that this sometimes comes in the form of tough love lol.
  • pennysaurusrex
    pennysaurusrex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I know how frustrating it can be.....by all means add me and we can chat! I lost 50 lbs doing weight watchers and Turbo Jam but recently gained back 10 so I thought I would switch it up and try something different than WW......so here I am, new to this as well.

We can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • rosey_pogers
    Options
    i just started myself and i feel like it helps with support.
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We're all in it with you mate
  • Agurly
    Agurly Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I signed up for MFP I believe early last year, but have not lost any weight (not that I have done much about it) so welcome and let's start this together
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me! I just started up again recently (doing it right this time) and can use all the support I can get!!! Last time I tried to lose weight I kept it a secret, and I really think this time around in order to be successful, I need to do the opposite! It seems to be working so far :)

Have a great night,
    Caro
  • deepbreaths_strongmoves
    Options
    I just started using MFP and would love to support you!!
  • CDreyer2012
    Options
    Every1 needs some sort of support network to help stay focused & on the right path I'm also looking for some friends for support so feel free to add me ;-) good luck!!!
  • msdeeb
    msdeeb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As many other comments I'm really new as well. It does help to have support. I find that it ashes me to b more accountable to me. U can add me as a friend. I enjoy MFP's