Hey im new & determined :) - Kate - Hull - 27 Yrs old

Hiya all
Just a quick note to say hi, im new to using the app and i absolutely love it!
started the gym at weekend and im loving that aswell.
Iv read some of your comments and pages and there are so many inspirational people on here. you have all done so well.
I eat roughly 800 - 900 cal p/d and honestly it is enough for me but i know i should try and eat more.
all my friends are skinni minni's so dont need this app so though id introduce myself and meet some of u fab Weight losers :)

Kate.

Replies

• Hi Kate I'm New and Determined as well!! Nice to meet you! =D
  • jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Welcome Kate, you will find some really great and amazing people. We all are happy to provide you the encouragement and support you need to get to where you want to be!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    hi kate!! is that Hull in the UK? im in sussex!! feel free to add me im on here every day and always ready to offer support!! good luck on your weight loss/fitness journey!! :smile:
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Welcome on board....I am sure you will enjoy the jouney. I am also quite new to this and loving the support and knowledge on here.

Good luck.

Steve :smile:
  • hi, i am new aswell, im from manchester x
  • wow thank you all so much!!
    only a few mins i got so many replies. thats fantastic. i will deffo be here to give out support as well and also receive it :)
    feel free to add me and il do same.
    I cant weight to shift some more pounds and it great that my husband come to the gym with me as well as he is trying to tone up.
    nice to meet you all :)
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Hi,

I'm another newbie, from Hull. Keep up with the programme, and you'll get there!
    Rich
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Hi new and determined Kate, I am Zach, welcome to this site.
  • ramtops
    ramtops Posts: 23 Member
    Hi there. I've recently joined and I'm also from Hull :) I'm 59 and diabetic, and need to drop a stone really. But I like my food too much. Wah.
  • Hi Kate!

I'm Claire from Farnham, also new!

What do you do at the gym? Do you use the machines or classes?
  • HI Kate,

I am 32 years old, married with twin 3 year old girls... It's so hard for me but I have to do it for myself and my kids, I am determined to do it this time :-)... Good Luck to you!

Yasmin
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Hello Kate. I'm Beckie and been on here about 9 months and love it. It keeps me honest and on track. My husband and I started a weight loss journey together in March. I can't believe the changes, and not just physical. I love this site for the support it gives. Feel free to add me. And best of luck to you!