Lost 30 so far... need 30 more!

Options
Hi all, I started watching my calories and going to the gym on mid April...so far I have lost 30 lbs. My goal is another 30 or close to it. It seems that I am now in the mids of a plateau...but I will not giveup!
I'm currently 175lbs, 5'4 tall and 41 years old...my frame is medium.... I think I need to be 145lbs.... Or less? Im not sure....I just want to get to the 160's now and I would be really happy!

Love this site!!!

Oh...and my name is Ana !

Replies

• jasminecandle
    Options
    Welcome!
  • juliebling
    Options
    Hi all, I started watching my calories and going to the gym on mid April...so far I have lost 30 lbs. My goal is another 30 or close to it. It seems that I am now in the mids of a plateau...but I will not giveup!
    I'm currently 175lbs, 5'4 tall and 41 years old...my frame is medium.... I think I need to be 145lbs.... Or less? Im not sure....I just want to get to the 160's now and I would be really happy!

Love this site!!!

Oh...and my name is Ana !

Hi Ana!
    Wow we have a lot in common! I'm 5'4", turning 40 on Saturday, I've lost 30 lbs and I think I have 30 to go! I will know once I get closer to that goal if 130 lbs is right for me. Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Julie
  • syntonix
    syntonix Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. What a motivation you are to me. I started using MFP last year. I lost the motivation after a while to count calories and lose weight. I stopped using it for months and now I'm back trying again. Keep going. I wish you much success in the pursuit of your goal.
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Welcome Ana. Congrats on the first 30! That is amazing. Keep up the good work :)
  • abhyler
    abhyler Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello you all ! Thanks for the words of encoragement! Love it. I have been stuck on my weight for the past week ! I went ahead and ate more then normal yesterday to see if that kicks starts my down trend again. We shall see.
    Thanks again you all...I feel surrounded by friends with the same goal!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Doing a great job keep it up
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana! You and I have very similar stats. You can do this. Congrats on all of your progress!

Michele
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    Hi Ana, Welcome. Im looking to lose 30 lbs as well. Congrats on the first 30!!!