Graham Cracker Blueberry "Cheesecake"

Options
So I can't take credit for this recipe... my bf made it up, but it's really yummy and super simple!

Ingredient:
1 graham cracker (I used low fat)
.5 oz. of cream cheese (I used Philadelphia 1/3 less fat)
10 blueberries (or whatever fruit you like... strawberries are YUM)
.25 Tbsp honey (I used Bigelow Raspberry Honey Spread... SO GOOD)

I think you probably get the idea, but in case you don't... spread the cream cheese on the graham cracker, top it with whatever fruit you decide, and drizzle honey on top! It's really good and it satisfies my sweet tooth and takes care of my cheesecake fix! :D

Nutrition:
Cals: 126
Carbs: 21
Fat: 4
Protein: 2
Sodium: 175

Hope everyone likes it! :)

Replies

• chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Too many carbs for me, but it sounds wonderful! :)
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    nom nom thanks!!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy (I have a serious cheesecake attachment myself) AND the sodium is not outrageous...I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing! And thanks to your bf for the idea!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Too many carbs for me, but it sounds wonderful! :)

It's the graham cracker. :/ sorry! I find it always fits into my daily allowance, but I guess for some it might not!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    This sounds yummy (I have a serious cheesecake attachment myself) AND the sodium is not outrageous...I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing! And thanks to your bf for the idea!

Yeah I LOVE cheesecake too, but had to give it up... hopefully this satisfies your cheesecake cravings! :)
  • jennlee80
    jennlee80 Posts: 142
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Another friend of mine puts the light cool whip between the graham crackers, freezes and has for ice cream sandwiches. They are good too. Sorry I don't remember the calories. 1 Graham cracker broke in a square and about 2 Tbs of cool whip wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Dude! this sounds SO good!! If I need the graham cracker fix with the 'cheesecake' taste then I can do that!! I just read yesterday about buying Jello fat free sugar free Cheesecake flavor and Regular Greek yogurt and mixing in a couple teaspoons in. It really does taste cheesecakey. Thanks for the tip!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Sounds great. Another friend of mine puts the light cool whip between the graham crackers, freezes and has for ice cream sandwiches. They are good too. Sorry I don't remember the calories. 1 Graham cracker broke in a square and about 2 Tbs of cool whip wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.

YUM! Great idea! Thanks! :)
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Dude! this sounds SO good!! If I need the graham cracker fix with the 'cheesecake' taste then I can do that!! I just read yesterday about buying Jello fat free sugar free Cheesecake flavor and Regular Greek yogurt and mixing in a couple teaspoons in. It really does taste cheesecakey. Thanks for the tip!!

It IS good!! :) That jello and yogurt idea sounds like a good idea... a tip for a tip! Thanks!
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

It IS good!! :) That jello and yogurt idea sounds like a good idea... a tip for a tip! Thanks!

A tip for a tip indeedy! I tried it for the second time today but this time I added 1 oz of creamcheese. It's MUCH better with the creamcheese. Just thought I'd let you know!
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • KarenK37
    KarenK37 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump! I love the recipe you can just make one and not be tempted to eat a whole pie!!