Almost there..Need motivation to hit 100 pics

Options

Replies

• amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    YES!! I am soo happy you posted these pics.. AGAIN you are inspiring me.. I AM JUST SOO happy to have met you and your story is amazing. THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND ALSO giving me motivation to keep moving on when I hit my plateau!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Offend anyone? You look amazing in that swimsuit!! I'm much younger, and I doubt I could pull it off as well as you have :) Congratulations on the loss and all the hard work that has gotten you to where you are today.

Oh no you don't.....if I can do it ANYONE can do it. lol. Keep up the great work and thanks.
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think you fantastic in your swimsuit! You are such an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • jenalderman
    Options
    You WILL do this! You have come so far and look so great! Keep it up, get over that hurdle! :smile:

I like that..... you WILL do this. I think I will just print that on a sticky and put it on my desk. No can...no might....just WILL!
  • jenalderman
    Options
    Awesome story! So proud of you...You never gave up on yourself and you learned and continue to learn to love yourself~! That's an AMAZING accomplishment~! YOU ROCK!

You look incredible and I bet you feel it too~

Can't wait till it's my turn! I have hot a plateau and I have been very upset this week...lost a job I almost had...(came in second), bills keep piling up, the kids want new school cloths and supplies for school....and one of my kids broke my favorite coffee mug yesterday...NOT MY WEEK.....so I love seeing this because it gives me hope...better days are coming and I just have to keep truckin along~

Goodness knows that I've had weeks just like this one! Hang in there! But the coffee mug....ouch.... that one hurts!
  • Stefanie99
    Stefanie99 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very inspirational!! :)
  • jenalderman
    Options
    YES!! I am soo happy you posted these pics.. AGAIN you are inspiring me.. I AM JUST SOO happy to have met you and your story is amazing. THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND ALSO giving me motivation to keep moving on when I hit my plateau!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl....you have been there cheering me on all the way. You've been a huge part of my success. Sorry I haven't been a good MFP friend lately. I think I've let this last pound get the best of me but NO MORE! I WILL do this!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are worth it! Its always amazing to have supportive people in our lives and it looks like you have it! Congrats on your weight loss. You will get to 100 soon enough. All in good timing. Stop stressing and you'll be there. You've done a great job! Your loved ones should be so proud! :flowerforyou:
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and are truly inspiring! Keep up the great work =)
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    Your man must be really proud of himself to see how his support has encouraged and enabled you to be the best you can be. You look wonderful together. Well done.
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    99 pounds! What a wonderful brag to have. Special people do special things. Best of luck to you.

21604338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenalderman
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This is just what I needed to light that fire back up. I guess it's just proof positive that, even though we are sure we don't, we all need our ego stroked from time to time...lol. Thanks for taking the time to say something positive..... it matters!
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great...what an inspiration...try some yoga i bet that it will bump you over the 100 mark in no time.

Keep it up!!
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I like your two piece bathing suit, I wish I could run like that, my cardio endurance is pretty bad, congrats on the marathon!:bigsmile:
  • jenalderman
    Options
    You look incredible! I like your two piece bathing suit, I wish I could run like that, my cardio endurance is pretty bad, congrats on the marathon!:bigsmile:

When I started, I was winded after 30 seconds. I just stepped up a minute at a time. Thanks on the suit.... I wasn't sure buying it... but admittedly..... it felt AWESOME!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Thats just AMAZING!!! INSPIRATIONAL!!!!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    wow -- great job!! that last little bit is the hardest!! I'm there too - I have about 15-20lbs left to lose, and my weight loss has slowed drastically. shake things up. change your routine -- eating and working out! :) It'll help!
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an amazing transformation! Congratulations. Hope to have similar success. :)
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    wonderful and inspiring story! Absolutely fabulous results! Way to go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!