Anyone in their 40s needing friend support...

Options
2»

Replies

• Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    46 here (also down 46 pounds - with about 50 yet to lose). Could definitely use more friends and support.
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yup! Add me! I'm 44yrs old. 5'1" and 146ish lbs... Want to build muscle mass after I lose about 20more lbs... Would love the support of someone my own age with similar goals.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, married and father of two teens, live in western South Dakota. have about 70 lbs to lose and like to walk on the wild side a bit. add me if you dare. :smokin:
  • nursesteiner
    Options
    Im from Georgia. 47 years old and hormonal! I have about 30 lbs to lose and just starting out! Anyone, feel free to friend me.
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm will be 42 next month and am in the best shape of my life. It all started with my first round of the P90X program and I was hooked. It changed my life. Not that I was over weight but more out of shape. Since the beginning of this year I have dropped almost 25 lbs thanks to P90X and Insanity and healthy healthy eating. I really believe knowledge is power so if I can get meal ideas off another's food diary and visa versa, then we both win. Feel free anyone to send me a request.
  • juliebling
    Options
    Hi !
    I turn 40 on Saturday. I'm half way to my goal. Lost 30, 30 to go...
    I live in Kamloops, Canada.
    You can add me. :)
    Julie