hi, new to this....

Options
hi im 24 and have been overweight since i had my son 2 and a half year ago. I need to lose roughly 3 stone i think...how much does everyone else want to lose?
I went to weight watchers after i had my little boy and lost nearly 2stone but i have put it all back on!
I like the idea of scanning foods into my phone and tracking what im eating that way as i always have my phone so i hope it will benifit my diet....fingers crossed!
My partner is doing it aswel even though he doesnt really need to put it helps that he isnt eating lots of good stuff in front of me lol!

Replies

• CDreyer2012
    Options
    Alright pal,
    I'm also new to this, so feel free to add me for some moral support. I'd love to lose about 2 stone but I'm gonna try setting smaller goals first so they're more achievable.

Good luck ;-)
  • jflo210
    jflo210 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jessica... I been trying to follow this fitnesspal, but have recently went back to weight watchers... I use to be on weight watchers and was very successful at it but i became pregnant... So im back on it so far so good... I think with trying this it was ok but with weight watchers im able to feel more satisfied when i go over, i dont feel so guilty... cause of the allowance points...
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i have lost 3 stone using this site an just eating less basically still eat what i want just less i only have about half a stone left to lose but it hard
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Add me..the more the merrier
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    stick with mfp and tracking until you can make the choices naturally and you will be fine :)
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Friend me.. we can all use the support and encouragement of anyone willing to be there for us :flowerforyou:
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! MFP really works if you are diligent and honest with yourself about food tracking . There is great support and info available on here. !
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    Welcome! I'm hoping to lose 19 pounds.
  • leannecando
    Options
    mayflowers222...love ur profile pic....PHORRR!!! lol
    thanx for the replies everyone :O)