Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20 pounds down-Progress pictures!

Replies

• andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Amazing!! Keep up the awesome work! Hope I look as good as that at 20 lbs lost :)
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Awesome :)
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks everyone! Mainly, I feel wayyy more confident! I am not sure what size clothing I really should have been wearing, but I was squeezing into a size 16 pants. Now I am in size 12. I had to exchange my size 14W wedding dress for a size 10. The bridesmaid dress I was sized for a couple months back is completely falling off me and I need to have it taken in prior to my friend's wedding.

My main exercise the first month was the 30 day shred. That being said, I could not get past level two-it was too hard for me. So, I need to revisit that soon. I also got 3 weeks into couch to 5k but then had to stop due to shin splints. I recently started the ChaLean Extreme program and am incorporating TurboFire/TurboJam videos 2-3 times a week for cardio. I missed running, so I started again last night, but I know I will have to keep that to 1-2 times a week to prevent the shin splints from coming back.

So basically, I mix it up. I get bored easily, so I just make sure I get at least 30 mins of exercise a day. I prob have 3-4 rest days a month.

I am aiming for a toned body, not being skinny. I really really want the cellulite to disappear though!!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Oh, and unfortunately I did not take measurements so I am not sure how many inches I lost. I purchased a measuring tape earlier this week so I will be able to track that progress going forward.
  • cglenn65
    cglenn65 Posts: 1 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!!:happy:
  • amazing hun x
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Ahhhh! You look amazing! That's so inspiring. I really need to try out this ChaLean workout you're doing.
  • Lgiekosun
    Lgiekosun Posts: 1 Member
    You look great! I just started two weeks ago and lost 4lbs so far and started at about the same weight as you! Hopefully I will look as good as you do soon! 20lbs here I come! What a huge difference it makes! Keep up the good work! Think I will take my before picture too!
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Excellent job! I agree with everyone else you do look like you have lost more than 20lbs! :smile:
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    great job! Keep it up
  • Wow you look amazing! Congrats :)
  • mary190136
    mary190136 Posts: 44 Member
    great work. Great inspiration for me-- I'm starting at 200 and aiming for 170 by the fall.
  • Nice work..you look great!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Love the transformation...you look great & very happy! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • ikkin32dvs
    ikkin32dvs Posts: 16 Member
    We have similar goals so it is nice to know how my body will start looking :) thanks for the inspiration!
  • you look great! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Wow! You're results are awesome! Great job! You should be prould, my friend!!!!
  • Inspiring! We have the same goals! :smooched:
  • Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!