Hello :) anyone else <2000 calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Naechine
    Naechine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm at 1240 calories too. Motivation, support, and sugestions definitely needed! Please add me!!! Also new to Myfitnesspal.
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was on 1200 searching for something that would let me know if this is even healthy. Came across this post and have done a lot of self education. I am now eating 1800-2000 calories/day and have been losing ~1lb/day after 4 days upping my calories slowly because I was uncertain. I feel much better and don't want to risk my long term health for short term goals.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538381-in-place-of-a-road-map
  • NS1216
    NS1216 Posts: 26
    Options
    I was on 1200 but I upped it to 1350 bc I was too hungry all the time. I also lowered my carb and sodium recommendations.
  • allisonleigh11
    Options
    I try to eat 1200 each day but it's so hard to :( but you can add me if you would like.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    1380 here...But I zig zag it a bit everyday. today 1380 tomorrow 1500 then the next drop down to 1200
  • olivia_m
    olivia_m Posts: 1
    Options
    1240! Though I usually end up under my calorie limit thingydo. It is a lot easier to not eat as much when I can track my food on here :)
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My MFP goal is 1440 but I usually aim for about 200 under whatever my recommended calories are (more if I've "earned" a lot of calories from working out)
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm doing the same, but I find it really hard to keep up sometimes! I eat back some of my exercise calories. Add me! My food choices suck sometimes so you'll know you aren't alone if you slip up every now and then, haha.
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It's funny. Right now I'm eating more than I usually have in the past and I'm losing weight. I've tried to get rid of the junk foods from my regular routine like potato chips, nuts, and sodas. That's helped out a lot. I think that since I missed a lot of meals that wasn't good either so now I'm eating on a regular basis and most of the time I find that I'm not really that hungry which surprises me.

Scott
  • bianca23marie
    Options
    Hi I am about 1200 cals a day but I burn alot from working out so it goes up a bit. I forget to log in my foods sometimes but if anyone wants to add me that would be great!!! Support is always wonderful :)
  • cyberletat
    cyberletat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah im on 1200. Finding it slightly hard to do without going hungry so it's been around 1400... :S Feel free to add me :D
  • tazboy
    tazboy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just restarted this after a falling off the wagon. After reading all the posts I'm thinking 1800 is too high?? I'm a big guy at 6'2" and I'm just starting to get active once again, walking min 30 mins a day and took out my fave things in the whole world CHIPS!!! I know it doesn't happen overnight but am I set too high??
  • Laurettae
    Laurettae Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! 1250 kcal a day, but usually eat more (1400-1600) and add up exercise 'minus' calories. I'm doing that since less than 2 months and..... it really works. Already heard about 4-5: "have you perhaps lost about 10 kg recently?" ;)) In fact it's about 3-4 kgs but the difference is huge. I weighed about 62,5 when I started and now it's around 59.3 - 61 depending on the day and time.