Am I the only one that...

Options
,,,does more exercise at night to earn enough calories for a bowl of cereal? :bigsmile: I guess I should try "setting aside" calories during the day for a before bed snack!

Replies

• divinexheirocity
    divinexheirocity Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Considering your goal is a bowl of cereal, i'd say you're in pretty good shape!!! ;)
  • jooonesy
    jooonesy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nope, I've done a little more exercise at night to earn myself a little treat before bed. But you have much more self control than I do if it's for a bowl of cereal. I wish I could say that's what I exercised for. :tongue:
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yep....or a bowl of watermelon!!! ......or a glass of "wine"! LOL:drinker:
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oh, Margarita! I think I would need to do a bit more exercise to earn that though! :laugh:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I prelog my food at night, so I dont go over & have to work for more. But I've never worked for more. I just drink water and wait until the next time. But there is nothing wrong with workin out to eat more! Burning cals is good :)
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've done some cruches/umping jacks so I can have a beer before. :)
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Just did this tonight....was wicked hungry at lunch and ended up with no calories left for dinner! Soooo I went and earned them at the gym (NSV for me!!!)
  • happymom92092
    happymom92092 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hve pushed it to do something extra in the evening so I could have a snack. Nothing wrong with that. Especially if you are thinking bowl of cereal!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    Nope. Not the only one at all. I don't do it all the time, but I have done it. Sometimes it's an extra walk with the dogs, other times I get out the "Just Dance Kids" for the Wii and make my hooligans dance with me.
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    this morning i burned 711 cal at the gym so i could have "fair food" at the county fair today. still went over, but only by 30.

it's gotta be something more significant than cereal for me to work for it :noway:
  • sdhammond914
    sdhammond914 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are SOOO not alone!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i do more exercise if i know i am going to be having something extra... not cereal, i don't like cereal......
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have in the past but then always talk myself out of eating back the calories
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    It's usually either a dinner I didn't plan for, or a couple adult beverages. ;)