Cancer Survivor Looking for Friends!

Options
Hey MFPers!

I'm just looking for a few people to add as friends/add me as friends so we can support each other, celebrate victories, vent, keep each other accountable, trade experiences and ideas, and to reach our goals together!

I'm 26 years old, married with no kids (yet!), and I am looking to lose about 100 pounds, maybe more, depending on how I feel when I reach my goal! I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in January 2010, and I am FINALLY cancer free and have been cleared to start losing the 80+ pounds I gained! Yay! *happy dance*

I've been on MFP before now, but just started logging food again last Monday. I know that I will need support to keep pursuing my goal, hence this post!

Add me if you're interested in encouraging each other! Happy Tuesday!

Sarah

Replies

• DrewLundgren
    DrewLundgren Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Colon cancer free since 1994. 'cept for a skin cancer a few years ago.
  • tharrel44
    tharrel44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me... Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009. Cancer free now! Woo hoo!
  • SandyB0615
    SandyB0615 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new.....and a breast cancer survivor. Feel free to add me!
  • sweetjolynn16
    Options
    Would love to be part of your team. I am breast cancer survivor (2010/2012). I am on a mission to get my body and mind healthy and glad to have other survivors i can turn to when i am facing a challenge. I am taking my journey with my sister and enjoying every minute of it. Good luck and I am here for you and ony one else needing support. :flowerforyou: