Geek giving this site a try!

Options
Heya guys-

Figured it was time for some changes and have tried a few other diets before which didn't really last but was recommended to this site by a few friends and hope this is the tool that will help me knock out my goal.

My overall goal is to drop around 85 pounds and turn a good chunk of this fat into muscle. I have been on high blood pressure meds since I was 18, so going on 10 years now and would love to be able to drop those as well.

Any encouragement would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks!
Scotty

Replies

• Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is my first go at "trying something new" as far as weight loss is concerned and I am on day 85 now! If you want it to, it will work for you:)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been at this (again) for 10 days and have already lost 4 pounds.
    Good luck to you!
  • peacheznlace
    peacheznlace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can definitely get tons of support here to achieve your goals. Best of luck to you :)
  • karenharper88
    Options
    I'm trying to resist making a crack about your "geek"-ness and your name being "Scotty", like from Star Trek... haha. feel free to add this fellow geek if you feel like it. :)
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hey Scotty,

I just joined as well. :) Hoping this program will be the key to my success!
  • thejonperry
    Options
    Hey Buddy Welcome!